Funny and insane

nut

Wow...that was pretty reckless by the police...I think high speed chases are just plain stupid, especially if you have a heli following...I mean, don't encourage them to speed and drive dangerously if you can just follow them without provoking until they come to a stop on their own...that's what they have to do up here now, no high speed chasing...it's one thing for a perp to endanger innocent lives, but for the police to do it, senseless...

Wow...that was pretty reckless by the police...I think high speed chases are just plain stupid, especially if you have a heli following...I mean, don't encourage them to speed and drive dangerously if you can just follow them without provoking until they come to a stop on their own...that's what they have to do up here now, no high speed chasing...it's one thing for a perp to endanger innocent lives, but for the police to do it, senseless...

I think it is pretty fair policy to try and spin em out when there are no other cars around. Like the choppa guy said there was a lot of cars up ahead, and to let the guy get into em and maybe kill a family of 4 is not so cool. The cops are trained to drive like that, and I do not usually hear of them causing any accident, it is always the perp making a bad move at 110 mph and splatting that does the damage down the road.

I think it is pretty fair policy to try and spin em out when there are no other cars around. Like the choppa guy said there was a lot of cars up ahead, and to let the guy get into em and maybe kill a family of 4 is not so cool. The cops are trained to drive like that, and I do not usually hear of them causing any accident, it is always the perp making a bad move at 110 mph and splatting that does the damage down the road.

You can't say either way from watching that vid, but all I was saying is that if a perp is recognized and is not already speeding then provoking them is stupid.

I said that in regards to this vid because the police nearly spun that guy into the oncoming traffic.

I completely understand if there is no heli support that you could lose the perp pretty easily, but if they aren't already speeding it's logical to not provoke them into doing something dangerous.

Just because you don't hear of them causing accidents doesn't mean they don't happen. It's all about risk management in the end. It also probably has a lot to do with numbers, here in Toronto police will no longer engage in high speed chases. We have many helicopters with every gadget available for tracking. They often show the police helicopter's view on the news and I can tell you, once they have you in their sights you can't get away. I can understand that other places in North America don't have access to such technology and still have to engage in high speed chases, but trust me that those days are slowly coming to an end

Having the v6 stang was a blessing a curse. Too slow to out accelerate the cops, and balanced enough not to keep looping. The smartest thing he did was drop into neutral and stay off the breaks, but that was a sweet J turn from reverse on the first spin.