top 10 guns in gaming

EbilDustBunny

Sorry, but they need to put the Shock rifle from UT in the list. Successful shock combos are the most satisfying I've ever come across in a FPS. Also using the "spring" power-up in the Carmagedon series will stick with me forever, nothing like sending cars and bodies flying! Hmm think I need to install Carmageddon 2.

Man, the BFG would have been #2 of those people knew how to rightfully use it. It's the only gun that can empty an entire room in one shot. But having two melee weapons on the list? Ahh comon. I understand the chainsaw, but the energy sword? bah.

They should have had a weapon from the UT series in there at least. All the weapons in there were unique when I first touched them in the original UT.

Man, the BFG would have been #2 of those people knew how to rightfully use it. It's the only gun that can empty an entire room in one shot. But having two melee weapons on the list? Ahh comon. I understand the chainsaw, but the energy sword? bah.

They should have had a weapon from the UT series in there at least. All the weapons in there were unique when I first touched them in the original UT.

Agreed! The flakcannon should've been in there. Close quarters it takes

opponents down even with full health and armor.

Sorry, but they need to put the Shock rifle from UT in the list. Successful shock combos are the most satisfying I've ever come across in a FPS. Also using the "spring" power-up in the Carmagedon series will stick with me forever, nothing like sending cars and bodies flying! Hmm think I need to install Carmageddon 2.

Carmageddon was so much fun. We used to crash the game by spawning too many nukes.

Know what? They should make a gun in a video game where it contains "smart bullets". You shoot em, and it can tell the difference from friendles and hostiles.

Saw that on TV once... I think it was on the History Channel.. not sure.

(edited)
Know what? They should make a gun in a video game where it contains "smart bullets". You shoot em, and it can tell the difference from friendles and hostiles.

There was the Needler in Halo.

I'm suprized the BFG wasn't #2 as well. The gravity gun definately is the coolest of all time, though :)

Edited by meherdmann

There was the Needler in Halo.

What is this "Halo" you speak of? :boo:

I used to love remote charges in Rainbow Six 3 for xbox, I would plant one and wait for a team to come rushing in. Then, as soon as they saw me I would hit the switch and jihad jihad their whole team.

and many of the weopons in the GTA series.

Besides a car? One thing I loved to do in GTA3 was rig cars at Eightball's. This one group always went for this one type of car. I'd get the car, run it through Eightball's, let one of the guys hijack the car, and then watch the car blow.

Besides a car? One thing I loved to do in GTA3 was rig cars at Eightball's. This one group always went for this one type of car. I'd get the car, run it through Eightball's, let one of the guys hijack the car, and then watch the car blow.

meanie

meanie

But it's fun.... Sometimes to make missions with enemy cars easier I'd steal other cars and trap or block them. Need to get new copies of 3 and Vice City. Both play discs of the copies of GTA3 and Vice City mysteriously disappeared.

meanie

But it's fun.... Sometimes to make missions with enemy cars easier I'd steal other cars and trap or block them. Need to get new copies of 3 and Vice City. Both play discs of the copies of GTA3 and Vice City mysteriously disappeared.

*Hides Kruten's CDs*

Don't look at me.....

*runs*