Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

k-wix

I have been eagerly awaiting this game for awhile.. Its kinda like Oblivion in that its a first person game, but its a lot more action-paced and treats itself more like an FPS game and less of an 'adventure' game.

Definitely the best 'Melee Fighting System' i've ever seen in a game. The demo just popped out and i advise everyone who is in to Fantasy or FPS games to check it out. This is going to be very big when it comes out, i think.

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9233/Dark+...ht+&+Magic+Demo

I have been eagerly awaiting this game for awhile.. Its kinda like Oblivion in that its a first person game, but its a lot more action-paced and treats itself more like an FPS game and less of an 'adventure' game.

Definitely the best 'Melee Fighting System' i've ever seen in a game. The demo just popped out and i advise everyone who is in to Fantasy or FPS games to check it out. This is going to be very big when it comes out, i think.

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9233/Dark+...ht+&+Magic+Demo

W00t gonna try this, been watching the game for a while looks pretty neat.

GC Alumni
(edited)

whens it comin out?

*edit

downloaded the demo

it forces you to install to your C drive. Thats pretty stupid. I can't install to any other drive because it says no room or whatever. This game went off my "looking forward to" list.

Edited by JackieChan

Interesting...I don't get the flag poles tho...every single screenshot is of some kind of flag/banner...

There's this other game whos name escapes me right now...built on the same engine as Oblivion but has full hit detection system that was originally going to be in Oblivion but wasn't finished on time...I want to say Archlord but I don't think that's it...why can't I find this game now! :bang:

Downloaded, played, very short demo (actually way too short for a 1.4Gig download), but I think it's a buyer, really liked what I saw in the demo (particularly the dualies but with knives bit) and the ability to use the scenery is definitely a jump in the right direction.

Edited by Leveller

it forces you to install to your C drive.

haha installers that do that are teh suck

Well, after looking around a bit, I did manage to find a way past that. Select the hard drive you want to install to, then click on the back button and it should work.

Who here besides Allanon is going to buy this? I REALLY liked the demo, so, I might consider buying it for the multiplayer experience as well.

I hope this game turns out awesome since two seperate teams are working on it. One on single player, and one on multiplayer.

I really enjoyed the demo, but whether I actually buy it is another thing altogether (probably will but not the day it comes out, may be one of those, have a couple of days off work purchases).

There's a couple of games I'm looking forward to Just Cause and Gears of war for the 360.

Don't seem to have the time I used to when I'd buy 2-3 games a month, I bought Oblivion the day it came out and am still hacking my way through that for example, as well as playing my way through the Warlords expansion scenarios for CIV IV.

I really enjoyed the demo, but whether I actually buy it is another thing altogether (probably will but not the day it comes out, may be one of those, have a couple of days off work purchases).

There's a couple of games I'm looking forward to Just Cause and Gears of war for the 360.

Don't seem to have the time I used to when I'd buy 2-3 games a month, I bought Oblivion the day it came out and am still hacking my way through that for example, as well as playing my way through the Warlords expansion scenarios for CIV IV.

Same, Civ IV got me addicted after I swore of Civ III a year a go lol.