Hi

Tracid

Used to play Wastelands, was in a team with Redf0rty and G-Man, Red commended this community, hopefully you will be accepting :) I just got back from getting wisdom teeth removed so a big groggy.

Game on!

I still play CS Source, but not as serious. Now I play CS Source, DoD, DoD: Source, and Final Fantasy XI. These up coming months there will be many RPGs coming to PS2 so I will be playing those too.

P.S. Anesthesia wearing off...I'm starting to feel it!

Ahhh, the ole wisdom teeth pulled. I had all 4 impacted yanked at the same time. I was a real SOB when I came to...

Welcome to the community. You'll find this is a great place to spend your online gaming time.

Hmm...you're not getting it. While you may feel "it's not that bad" we have set up the standards so that our forums don't become crazy billboards, but rather remain focused on the conversation at hand.

Removing your sig for you. Please make sure when you redo it that it falls under our guidelines...

Hmm...you're not getting it. While you may feel "it's not that bad" we have set up the standards so that our forums don't become crazy billboards, but rather remain focused on the conversation at hand.

Removing your sig for you. Please make sure when you redo it that it falls under our guidelines...

Sorry went to laid down didn't come back on till 10 PM or so. Is this acceptable sir?

Discom, if board sigs "Shall be no bigger than 256 x 64" what makes you think yours is ok?

I'm going to push the 256 higher so people can go wide, but we're sticking to the 64 in heigth. Two of you guys need to make fixes.

Is this like one of those "You won a free vacation" deals they do for people with warrents to get them to show up somewhere?

Allanon, your sig, while you may have worked on it extensively, does not follow the guidelines. Get your pics lined up horizontally if you want both of them in there.....64 pixels high.

<sighs heavily>

Talk about off topic....

Is this like one of those "You won a free vacation" deals they do for people with warrents to get them to show up somewhere?

Allanon, your sig, while you may have worked on it extensively, does not follow the guidelines. Get your pics lined up horizontally if you want both of them in there.....64 pixels high.

<sighs heavily>

Talk about off topic....

awww... I fail

Thanks...but your avatar scares me Fatty =\ lol

everytime i am on the forums.. and i see a post by fatty i seriousley look at that for like 5 mins lol its awsome

welcome man =)

we have a lot of sections of forums.. for all different types of games.. if your looking to start up on some new games this is the place where you can get advice and help =). PM me if your looking to play Daoc WOW or casual CSS / Clan

enjoy :smiling2:

Thanks...but your avatar scares me Fatty =\ lol

everytime i am on the forums.. and i see a post by fatty i seriousley look at that for like 5 mins lol its awsome

welcome man =)

we have a lot of sections of forums.. for all different types of games.. if your looking to start up on some new games this is the place where you can get advice and help =). PM me if your looking to play Daoc WOW or casual CSS / Clan

enjoy :smiling2:

You guys don't have any FFXI players? :(

Ahhh, the ole wisdom teeth pulled. I had all 4 impacted yanked at the same time. I was a real SOB when I came to...

Me too fats. No fun what so ever, and then I was allergic to the pain medication, and decided to tough it out and just go with advil. I was dying. Literally dying.

But yes, welcome Tracid. Thanks for posting, and I look forward to seeing you online. You should play SCOPELESS. It's where all the cool guys play. :D

LOL on the signature bit, by the way... :blink: