Saint Row

EbilDustBunny

This game is soooo much fun! The online has serious lag/rubberbanding problems so I assume a patch (I hope) is in the near future. But for now, the single player is great! And it's nothing like GTA at all...yeah it looks like GTA but how different could it possibly look? Third person shooters in cities will generally all look alike...

This game is soooo much fun! The online has serious lag/rubberbanding problems so I assume a patch (I hope) is in the near future. But for now, the single player is great! And it's nothing like GTA at all...yeah it looks like GTA but how different could it possibly look? Third person shooters in cities will generally all look alike...

I think it's just like GTA... but with lots of bling and less bloody...violent yes but less gore... lol there's no chainsaw or katanas.

What's different....

-Driving... it was hard at first but later it's for the better when you get a hang of if it's awsome

-Customization

-You keep your weapons when you die...

-You can park as many cars as you want into your garage...

-The controls (doh)

-The graphics is so much much better.

-Activities for Rep

-You can have "homies" follow you around for back up.

-CELLPHONE!

-Defending your turf... gets kinda annoying when you have to drive across the map. lol

What's like GTA...

-People wig out when your drive by sometimes they dive infront of you car... lol stupid people.

-Radio Stations totally remind me of GTA

-The Feel... it just feels like GTA all and all

-Cops are just as idiotic when they chase you in cars.... I think they kill more people then me.

-Weapons... I think GTA had more variety... and lets you al like unlimited combo of weapons.

Oh yeah... I don't get the hitman thing... I kill the people but they are never X-ed off my list... Uhh there wasn't much explanation for the activity.

I haven't ventured into the multiplayer stuff yet... >_O I want to beat the game first! Must BEAT...

Oh yeah... I got a dvd recorder because of my semi-broken TV. the coax is broke. Well the dvd recorder I got has a coax in and AV out... also it has a couple AV in... sooo I got my little super nifty AV switcher for all my gaming systems running in there.

Now I can record myself playing video games! O_O

• 2 weeks later...