looking for a mobo and procesor

Z3RO

so yah wu the topic says im getting seriuse bottle neck at my processor and my mobo is sockect a so no upgrades are out thier for it. just trying to find a cheap mobo to tied me over till i build my new machine.

needs agp slot 8x

want 939 socket but dont care any things better thn socket a

it would be a plus if u had a processor to go with it amd pref.

like i siad im not to pickey just want something to tide me over for a few months. and dont feel like spending to much on it becuase its going to all get replaced in 5 or 6 months.

any nforce 3 mobo plus any 939 cpu. if you can find the gigabyte there's at least one happy gc member with it. dfi makes a really good one and msi k8n neo2 was good too. they're gonna be hard to find. try used on ebay.

what's your agp card?

DNA

I may have a ABIT 939 MB and a 3700+ cpu for sale...depends on how much you willing to pay for it..it is also a AGP board...It would mean I need to buy another CPU, but I would be willing to anyways because I am getting a new PCI-e board. Let me know what you think and $$, but it would be another week b4 I could send it out.

Ohhh and also a x800 pro card possible to go with it for the right price..:-)

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

im rockin a radeon x800 xt aiw

and i might be interseted in ur stuff dna jus need to look it up =D

wut are the exact rpuduct numbers or names of those to thingeys +D

Edited by Z3RO

DNA

Okay so the processor is

AMD 64bit 3700+ with the 1mb L2 Bus, the MB is a GIGABYTE GA-K8NSC-939 Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce3 250Gb ATX AMD Motherboard (not ABIT---sry)- I will also send the cooler with it..it is a Thermaltake typooh I think...Works very well.

The card is a Crucial x800 Pro ( love it )

Everything is less then 6 months old, and works great..Let me know?

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

zero, you're off my favorite persons list. you couldn't make it to berkeley because you were too broke to make your truck payment, and now you're shopping for a mobo/processor.

you could reclaim your spot if you bought my old intel/processor combo. i'll post details after class. it should fit your ghetto budget. <_<

john doood not only am i broke i posted this like hecka days ago and i moved into my first pad tht weeekend gah no internet no hot water and 3 roommates tht still need thier mommys to wipe thier butts. but wuts the mobo and proccesor us gots any way.