Increase CS:S servers by 2 slots?

Fatty

Increase public CS:S slots back to 20?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a feeler poll, no conversation necessary or even desired, so I'm going to close the poll.

I just want to see where everyone stands on this after having played on 18 players servers for a while.

With the extra "points" from referalls, we just applied the hourly stats instead of 2 slots, so it's not a budget issue.

Again, just want to see where people stand when voting anonymously. I won't be voting now, so no, whoever votes second won't know my vote. :spin2:

Thanks!

edit: Hmm, used to be a way to not allow replies, but to just make it a poll (closing it didn't work). Oh well, just don't reply. :D

GC Founder

Also, fyi, there's no motive behind this. I didn't talk to anyone, nobody mentioned anything to me, and I haven't even been able to play in the servers for months due to a dead PC.

The only reason for the poll is that we exercised an option a while ago and the option to undo this is always there. I'd just like to know what people are thinking after some time with the new size.

I liked the more players becouse those few extra players kept the server going, longer through the night, especially when the players hit a hard map without an admin around, this really helped me when i was jobless and on the server at all hours. However I totally agree the reasoning of less players make a better managed team, and have seen it work.

Thought i would mix it up. Only fatty knows what I voted, maybe my vote is not what you expect from my post, maybe it is? Maybe I am just typing without a real reason, maybe I am just tired. Goodnight...

With the extra "points" from referalls, we just applied the hourly stats instead of 2 slots, so it's not a budget issue.

Not meaning to reply to start conversation, but I don't understand this. Referals? From what? Hourly stats instead of two slots? What does this mean?

Lol... I'm noob.

Not meaning to reply to start conversation, but I don't understand this. Referals? From what? Hourly stats instead of two slots? What does this mean?

Lol... I'm noob.

we're pwning the pyramid scheme. for every customer we refer, we get a referal credit. since recrud refered mayhem, and mayhem refered immutable, who refered the private server, we've got some bonus points to spread around. bonus points can be applied to how many times individual server stats are calculated (hlstatsx is current, psychostats is once per x), or slots, or burritos.

Just a feeler poll, no conversation necessary or even desired

edit: ...... Oh well, just don't reply. :D