What's worse?

EbilDustBunny

Okay here a game... pick the worst situation out of the two choices provided in the last person's post, then give two bad situations. It can be just bad, embarassing, or just unlucky.

Walking into the the divider of a double doorway.

OR

Driving in a go-kart.... and find out later the breaks don't work.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Hmm...nobody wants to play poor ebil's game?

I'd say the doorway, because I'm assuming that in this scenario you mean noticing the breaks are out when you need them, which would be potentially worse.

Accidentally parchuting into:

Lion display at zoo

or

Shamu's pool at Sea World

walking to class in underwear cause being president would just be too much fun!

waking up and seeing yourself in a mastercard commericial with your face posted under priceless for something you dont remember about the night before

or

winding up in jail because you passed out face down in the bathroom of a McDonalds naked after a night of drinking

Edited by Prelude001

"winding up in jail because you passed out face down in the bathroom of a McDonalds naked after a night of drinking"

Hey... if I'm on a mastercard commercial I better be getting paid :P.... no-one is ever going to let you forget McDs.

----------

Getting sent to mime camp

or

Waking up in a dumpster

waking up in a dumpster...at least you can hide that fact and still have some sense of sanity

waking up to a news crew at your house asking you questions about your name being on the national sex offender list

or

waking up to VP Cheney sleeping in the same bed as you with a shot gun and his arm is around you!

Edited by Prelude001

"waking up to a news crew at your house asking you questions about your name being on the national sex offender list"

Dude... chances are... I won't wake up to find out. Plus news people get up to early.

---------

Finding out the girl you met at the bar was really wasn't a she but was infact a "he" the hard way.

or

Finding out you had the winning lotto ticket after the date to claim the millions of dollars has expired.

"Finding out you had the winning lotto ticket after the date to claim the millions of dollars has expired."

if you can't tell it's a Mr.Sister by the way they talk...watch out! lol

Driving your car and rear-ending your father's car in the process (yes it happened to me)

or

Droping your brand new phone on concrete twice in one day.

• 2 weeks later...
"Finding out you had the winning lotto ticket after the date to claim the millions of dollars has expired."

if you can't tell it's a Mr.Sister by the way they talk...watch out! lol

Driving your car and rear-ending your father's car in the process (yes it happened to me)

or

Droping your brand new phone on concrete twice in one day.

driving my car into my dad's... i always get the extra insurence for my phone. :P There's no insurence from dad's

So what's worse?

Falling down a flight of stairs?

or

Attempting a a stage dive and the crowd doesn't catch you.

the crowd, the stairs could kill you

waking up late for work

or

for school?

School, probably, Depends on how many times you have been late for either of them and what kind of excuse you have?

Living through three major wars only to die by getting hit in the head with a piece of fruit....

or

Getting killed by lunk in-game?

I'd say federline concert....hah i just read today on uncycopedia "Kevin Federline's new CD released....already in bargain bin" HAH

travelling to US from Canada?

or

travelling to Canada from US?

Probably traveling from Canada to US. Because the only reason I would ever go there is to see mo. And I would hate to say goodbye. :wavey:

This is an old one

Better than to loved and lost

or

than to never loved at all.