The addiction feeds...

[LaW]Maverick

(edited)

Venture Co. has between medium and heavy pop I think

I've never had to wait to log on yet.

It's an RPPVP server, I like it a lot so far--though I died like 6 times last night

lol

edit: it's alphabatized unter "THE Venture Co." way to go Blizzard on the english rules...

Edited by [LaW]Maverick

WoW is my first venture into the relm of MMORPG...so far so good. Though I still dislike the pay to play.

Anyone else think its stupid to have to buy the game then pay to play each month?

I think it should be more like free download then if you like it pay to play each month. But then they would get that initial $50 (but I got it for $20). So this is unlikely.

<_<

WoW is my first venture into the relm of MMORPG...so far so good. Though I still dislike the pay to play.

Anyone else think its stupid to have to buy the game then pay to play each month?

I think it should be more like free download then if you like it pay to play each month. But then they would get that initial $50 (but I got it for $20). So this is unlikely.

<_<

I think it depends on your game buying habits.

For me, I'd buy $50 games that I'd play for a few weeks, beat, then never touch again. It actually ends up being cheaper for me to get addicted to one game and stick with that one. The only exception was Unreal Tournament, but I think that's because of the people more than the game.

All things considered though, I'd rather just pay $50 for a game and be done with it, not this $20 + monthly fee business. :)

<_<

That's why I play Guild Wars.. *dances*

Though I don't think it's stupid to have to pay. They have a ton of stuff to pay for, though they do charge more then they need to most of the time. MMO's have been going up in price per month even though band-with is becoming cheaper with better technology such as fiber-optic.