Next Generation Poll

whudats

Next Gen Console Poll  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm wondering what people are planning to do with the launch of the Wii and the PS3 so close.

Right now I have a 360, and I might pick up a Wii depending on reviews and feedback. Not sure about the PS3 though. It might be a while before I get one, if ever.

The articles I've read where developers are speaking about the differences between the PS3 and 360 really make me glad that I have a 360. I read one article where the developer said that the 360 and the PS3 are about the same as far as "gaming power" is concerned. I don't know. I'm sure it will rock, but it might take a while...

That, and the price of the PS3. Ouch. To walk out of the store with 2 games, 2 controllers, and the only PS3 that makes sense (the $600 one), will cost you $800 or so (including tax). That's IF you can get your hands on one.

I don't know. I'm happy with my PC and 360 right now... :wiggle2:

Wow, votes all across the board. I have been thinking of getting a 360 for a while. I will get a ps3 when the ps4 is about to come out. (I just bought a ps2 a couple weeks ago)

Oh I wish I had the will power...but that's a good plan. Maybe I should buy a PS2 aswell...wait...$650-$120=$530...for $500 bucks more you could get the PS3...dooo it

A guy I work with brought his WII in on wednesday. We just played through the nintendo sports disc, and I gotta tell you, the controller is fantastic. The tennis game and the bowling game were incredibly fun. I wasn't really planning on buying a console until my girl is old enough to play one, but I'm really tempted to get a WII now.