some one hacked my name and got me banned

kila-dadeo

as I was playing some Dude by the name [censored] came in , and after that my name keep saying [censored] over and over again. they some how hacked my name. Any adim that knows me ,knows I don't act that way I alway's follow the rules. my steam id is 0:0:3380724 PS. -[kila]-dadeo

as I was playing some Dude by the name [censored] came in , and after that my name keep saying [censored] over and over again. they some how hacked my name. Any adim that knows me ,knows I don't act that way I alway's follow the rules. my steam id is 0:0:3380724 PS. -[kila]-dadeo

I was just on the server with dadeo and someone by the name of [censored] joined and started team flashing and tking. I was on friends with dadeo at the same time this was happening and the guy must have changed his name......There is no reason for dadeo to change his name to something that racist...

Please unban him...... He would never do something like this

=Eh?= mr. Skyline

That was me kila, sorry about that. I was reacting to what I saw on TS, I saw 2 people spamming racial slurs and there were several requestin bans via the chat.

Sorry you got hit with the friendly fire. At least SJ got you covered.

I'm gonna move this to the Got Banned forums since that's where these posts typically are

Sorry you got hit with the friendly fire. At least SJ got you covered.
btw, i wouldn't have been so quick to unban if it couldn't be verified by the stats page. seemed legit, so went ahead.

:peace:

Slaps SJ with a soggy burrito. I believe dadeo's been around this community longer than you. :D

i think you're fixin for a math learning, lunk.

kila-dadeo Joined: 16-August 06

stuttering.john Joined: 18-March 05

<slaps lunk with a branding iron>

Dadeo was one of those people we had to ban just to get them to visit the forums...what i'm trying to say is there's more to GC than the forums stutters...and now you've made me help lunk...do you know how long i'm going to have to wash? really...how long should i wash?