So Who Has a PS3?

Fatty

I'm done as well.

I've tried to be nice and keep it all civil and just have a discussion about the merits of the various systems. Obviously thats not what everyone wants.

Say what you want, I'm done.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify.

I'm not offended by your opinion or anyone else's. Its your opinion, this is a forum, you can say what you want.

I just don't see any further point in continuing this conversation as our stances havn't changed from our very first posts.

I also apologize. I just do not understand how anyone could still support SCEA with their track record so far. The facts are there. Have you guys not been dealing with Sony, SCEA and Sony Music for the last 10 years? While it's obvious that MS has had its share of ups and downs (oh man ME) but at least they don't blame their consumers (Sony is blaming the consumers TVs for their current HDMI problems with the PS3 while 90% of their own HDTVs from 2-3 years ago are in the culprit category).

For everything Sony has said about the PS3 in the last year, I would expect it to blow the 360 sky-high. Did that happen? No. So why buy into the hype? Make me understand. If you can not provide an argument as to why the PS3 is worth even talking about then the case rests. If I could make the decision months ago about the PS3 what are we missing? Did I overlook a gigaflop? Is there some feature the PS3 has that is so great?

Now I know that by this time next year I will most likely own a PS3 solely because it appears that it will be easily modded. That's the biggest reason I bought my original Xbox over the PS2.

I also apologize. I just do not understand how anyone could still support SCEA with their track record so far. The facts are there. Have you guys not been dealing with Sony, SCEA and Sony Music for the last 10 years? While it's obvious that MS has had its share of ups and downs (oh man ME) but at least they don't blame their consumers (Sony is blaming the consumers TVs for their current HDMI problems with the PS3 while 90% of their own HDTVs from 2-3 years ago are in the culprit category).

For everything Sony has said about the PS3 in the last year, I would expect it to blow the 360 sky-high. Did that happen? No. So why buy into the hype? Make me understand. If you can not provide an argument as to why the PS3 is worth even talking about then the case rests. If I could make the decision months ago about the PS3 what are we missing? Did I overlook a gigaflop? Is there some feature the PS3 has that is so great?

Now I know that by this time next year I will most likely own a PS3 solely because it appears that it will be easily modded. That's the biggest reason I bought my original Xbox over the PS2.

Just because I'm too stubborn to stay out of it and apparently I like repeating myself.

I've never said that the PS3 will be perfect. I've only been advocating giving it a chance to see what they do with it once its released and making our decisions then. As far as 360 vs PS3 vs Wii, theres no reason to have any one of them at this point in my opinion. All your questions of looking for some uber feature of the PS3 can be asked of the 360 too. They're just a more powerful version of their predecessors. The games that come out in the next year or 2 will make or break all of the systems. I don't understand how we can make our decisions on any of these next gen systems based solely on the hardware.