could someone please tell me why i was banned?

{GpL}slapdash

recently i was banned from one of your servers.GCftw.com l FF l DWP OFF l MidWest > *Recrudescence*

and im pretty sure this is the reaon why

a person on italy and said

"lame BLACK PEOPLE"

then I said

"no not lame black people"

"lame you"

i apologise for any missunderstanding, i was upset for what the other player had said becuse i have an adopted black brother so i took it somewhat personaly. so i suppose i do understnand why i was banned but i think it may have been missinterpruted/missunderstood and im am sorry again if that was the reason for which i was kicked. i understand i made a mistake(and a pretty lame one at that) and it will not happen again. thank you

I was the one that banned you, and yes that was the reason.

Remember, what OTHER people do doesnt offer an excuse for YOU to go outside what we allow.

As a regular, you should/do already know that.

Post your steamid and I will unban you a little later.

i was also there and witnessed this, i vouch for him in that it was only a simple comeback in response to something that he took offense to.

Same also Ephemeral, it's the fact that his reply was also out of the bounds that he was banned. Despite the fact that Laz gave out the ban not me, I can understand slaphdash's frustration but next time wait for an admin to ban him, most of the time those people are just trying to get attention :)

• 2 weeks later...