Quick question!!!

TheGeek

In the OS installer I think there should be an option to delete the partition. The simple and almost-foolproof solution would be to just hook it up to another computer, whose OS will have no qualms about nuking the whole drive.

Thats what I tried sj. But it said that I couldn't. It said that it is holding temporary windows setup files and cannot continue.

Its kinda odd, I have done it that way for years. But now it doesn't work. I might have to hook it up to discom's comp over the weekend.

It said that it is holding temporary windows setup files and cannot continue.

This happened to me. It was because i chose that i wanted to reinstall windows from the CD's menu in windows. Go to your BIOS, and chose the 1st boot device to be the CD drive. Then when your comp is booting up, press the button to boot to the CD before it does automatically. This way it will load all drivers from the CD and none from your hard drive

Edited by discom

It said that it is holding temporary windows setup files and cannot continue.

This happened to me. It was because i chose that i wanted to reinstall windows from the CD's menu in windows. Go to your BIOS, and chose the 1st boot device to be the CD drive. Then when your comp is booting up, press the button to boot to the CD before it does automatically. This way it will load all drivers from the CD and none from your hard drive

BINGO! Thats what I needed. Oh, by the way disco, you have a message on your phone of me asking this question.

AHHHH I pulled a nerve last night and my eye wont stop twitching!!

....................season to taste.

burrito flavor the best

........I might have to hook it up to discom's comp over the weekend.

....Make sure you get your HD hooked up with 10,000 different virus' and spamware before doing so, it'll make for a hell of a show... hehehehe