What REALLY makes me mad.

ShadowDog

Vovik is skilled and cocky,i have no problem with that. But the chicken that hardly goes for the defuse is what keeps me in there trying to kill him. They are both talented shots that should have no reason not to always try for objective. If bomb is planted,99% of time AWP or not I'm rushing bomb to try a defuse. I think everyone should.

I guess i should point out that as well i think they are good for the server. the more talent the better. Vovik just go for objective more and stop trying to reach the 3.00 K/D you freak!! lol

Edited by StepBack

I'm going to keep it short.

Stacking: doesn't happen. If I'm joining a particular side of the map it's because I want to play for that side. Most of the time I end up joining the harder side of the map anyway...If there's a blowout I switch only when I die.... I don't purposely type 'kill' in console to switch teams. I don't think it's fair to myself or the team I'm leaving. In most cases what happens is the team that was blowing the round ends up winning 10 in a row anyway, which is pretty unfair too.

Going for the objective: I go for the objective when it's reasonable and mathematically possible. If there's no time to defuse the bomb or if there are 7-10 Ts at B on de_cbble and I'm the only CT I will try to pick people off and that's it and see if there's time left. I'm not going to stupidly rush out and die.

People who complain about my game play just want me to play stupid and I'm sorry I can't do that. I am being as good as teammate as I can be. If you wanna rush through with me somewhere let me know in game. Just don't expect me to blindly rush and die, I'll never do that. Many times people like k-wix, Doom and Franny go with me and cover one site. As a small 2 person team we do better than just a one man blind p90 rusher can ever do. You should try some of these tactics too.

Concerning fun: I think lately it's been very fun playing CSS. Last week M2 was on more than usualy and we tried some custom maps on Scopeless as well as had some crazy fights on D2 and Italy against m2. For example, me and Franny were on ct on Italy with m2, mag, step, and few others on T and we beat them 10-5. I thought that game was a highlight of the week personally.

Other than that, I'm not going to change the way I play because I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. I'm only going to get better. Some of you saw bad situations and blew them out of the proportion, it's cool, not the first time, won't be last. Anyway, it's good to keep busy during the day conversating with the community on the forums.

<3 Vovik

PS. Mag and M2 need to come play more often so I can kill em more, that earlier stat is messing with my head now...

okay.. i think this thread should be closed.. for now im actually being mocked/given crap to on the servers from other players about this post.. To the point where they are mic spamming me, hitting me with smoke nades, and just uttering trying to be annoying..

So if an admin sees this, can we get a close please?

The purpose of this thread was not to bash others, for i was with vovik today, and we got along great.

The purpose of this was TO JUST WHINE... NOTHING ELSE... i didnt expect you to change your gameplay vovik... i just needed to whine about it.. .sorry, next time i wont post.

For example, me and Franny were on ct on Italy with m2, mag, step, and few others on T and we beat them 10-5. I thought that game was a highlight of the week personally.

that was my worst shooting map of the week :(

PS. Mag and M2 need to come play more often so I can kill em more, that earlier stat is messing with my head now...

im gonna log off whenever i see you now so i can keep my positive K:D against you MUAHHAHAHAHAH

PS. Nice post vovik, well thought out with all the flaming that has been in this thread.

In my opinion this is the sort of thread that is not going to do anything but cause hard feelings. I get frustrated with other players styles sometimes but it usually is just because I am frustrated with my own play.

Vov I am impressed with the way you handled this and the calm manner in which you replied. I understand that you have your own style and will play that way. Everything that you stated in your post is true (as far as I see it). I do not think that it is reasonable to ask you to 'kill' to switch teams, nor to ask you to never play on the same team as clan mates. But try to keep in mind that you two are frankly just good enough that when you are both on the same team it will almost always be a very lopsided battle. Just the way it is. This will make people very frustrated when combined with your gameplay. Seems that you do understand this.

I have been on many times in the past few years and played alot with vovik. My overall impression is of a very skilled player that at times can play a bit selfishly. So be it. I get better when I play with him or against him.

As a minor player in this whole community I would only ask that everyone be respectful not only to each other, but their opinions as well.

shadow if you go to very bottom of this page lower left (I believe only for the thread starter) it should say moderator options or something and you can delete the whole thread yourself unless that has changed but I don't think so!