complete P4 system

Preacher

I have 2 HP XW5000 systems for sale.

Here is the link: http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quicksp...a/11505_na.HTML

They are P4 2.4ghz CPU (upgradeable to 3ghz+)with 512mb duel channel RAM (4gb max), 40GB Hard drive, 128mb Nvidia Quadro nvs400, CDRW Drive, 17" CRT monitor, KB, Mouse and JBL Speakers.

They come with windows 2000 pro installed but include a windows XP Pro license sticker on the side

They have MS Office XP Pro installed as well as some other utilities like adaware se pro, spybot, regcleaner, Nero and others. Windows is fully updated as are the bios, drivers and utilities.

I want $250 plus shipping for them.

I had 8 and the church would only take 6 so I have 2 to sell and make a few bucks for Christmas. If you need a really nice gift for mom and dad or just need a 2nd PC these are really nice systems and are fully tested.

Edited by Preacher

Do you have any idea how conflicted I am over this?!??!

On one hand, I'm such a ruthless haggler that I'll demand (and sometimes get) free beer if the cable goes out while I'm watching a game at teh bar.

On the other hand, I'm dealing with a man of the cloth (religion-type, not dress type).

:bang:

I got an idea...

Put them in your computer cafe at the church. Weren't you requesting parts, etc???

They would make great additions.

I had 8 and the church would only take 6 so I have 2 to sell and make a few bucks for Christmas. If you need a really nice gift for mom and dad or just need a 2nd PC these are really nice systems and are fully tested.

yeah the senior pastor said he only wanted 6 for the Internet Cafe. 3 on each side as you come in the door due to space limitations. I offered them to the church but he is a mac guy so he didn't want them for anything else either. So I have 2 left and am hoping to make a few bucks for Christmas. I got 4 of the duel monitor dongles for the nvidia quadro video cards so The two I'm selling here have those.

Edited by Preacher