i got banned couple days ago from mayhem

awp3r

id was champ1on and my new current id is awp3r

steam id is 9409229

i got banned w/o a warning from mayhem server couple days ago. if i did something wrong i am sorry but i dont know the reason why i got banned... thx fro your time.

Champ I am not the banner but I would say that you have been seen around a lot and we like to see new people but you really need to pay attention to what we call "team play" this means not camping one spot or camping round after round you need to help the team and follow directions of your team. I am sure the banner will be by shortly but you need to make sure you keep what I have told you in mind when you play on GC servers. Hope the holidays are good to you and see you around...Post up in some other forums and get to know the crowd you will like it here.

i click on it n nothing happens. banner juss brings me back to this forum again n again.

anyways am i unbanned now?

I banned you.

Click the yellow banner at the top, think real hard about what happened and try again.

thx for the advice. i will try to be more teamplay. u have a good holiday too

Champ I am not the banner but I would say that you have been seen around a lot and we like to see new people but you really need to pay attention to what we call "team play" this means not camping one spot or camping round after round you need to help the team and follow directions of your team. I am sure the banner will be by shortly but you need to make sure you keep what I have told you in mind when you play on GC servers. Hope the holidays are good to you and see you around...Post up in some other forums and get to know the crowd you will like it here.

i see it now. thx for the link.

Duke. i think this is wut happened. this player called "tokie" he was making fun of me that nite. i told him to stop. but he kept on going n start to shoot me on purpose but not killing me completely. every round i was losing about 40-60 hp from that guy. so told him i will kick his donkey if he dont stop but admins or no one help me from that guy shooting me. so i told him f u and i got banned w/o a warning. was that fair? i know i shouldve not said f u and i am sorry for that. but i think i couldnt do nothin about that guy. beside cursing at him cuz iknow him he wont stop until i get mad at him n kick his donkey in real life or swear\at him in game n get me into trouble.

oh btw i know tokie in real life, so i dont want tokie to be punished for this. thx for your time.

Edited by awp3r

next time Hit your chat key and type

@ anyone there? this guy is TAing me.

This goes straight to admin chat (everyone in .gc on the server)

There is no excuse for people to team atack you but you camping does make alot of people mad. There are 2 types of players (campers, rushers) and both play a part in the game. What you do that makes them mad is camp where your not supposed to. Players at GC come to work as a team and acomplish the round goal.(plant/defuse/rescue) Camp a goal and no one will fault you but camping T on a plant map or CT on a hostie map just slows the game play for everyone who rushed at the goal and died and are watching you camp spawn while the only other guy alive camps the hosties. If you want to watch the flank fine just move with the team. They rush up you move forward and fine a new spot to cover the rear, they move up again then you move up and cover the rear. Or if you prefer to stay stationary pick the camping team. Camp the goal and you'll hear alot more "Nice Job" and Great Save" and less "Do you have a permit for that campsite" "What do you know Champ1on 's camping, i'm shocked." I've talked to you about this a few times in game and even switched you to the camping team. but i wanted to be able to type out this long explanation so you can beter understand what i've been trying to say between rounds.

This has nothing to do with this ban just here to get your attention. And when you said you were champ1on too the connection is really clear. so i've talked you you alot about this.

Edited by Panic

map was italy n i was t. i had to camp the hosties.

but i got ur pt.

@ anyone there? this guy is TAing me.

This goes straight to admin chat (everyone in .gc on the server)

There is no excuse for people to team atack you but you camping does make alot of people mad. There are 2 types of players (campers, rushers) and both play a part in the game. What you do that makes them mad is camp where your not supposed to. Players at GC come to work as a team and acomplish the round goal.(plant/defuse/rescue) Camp a goal and no one will fault you but camping T on a plant map or CT on a hostie map just slows the game play for everyone who rushed at the goal and died and are watching you camp spawn while the only other guy alive camps the hosties. If you want to watch the flank fine just move with the team. They rush up you move forward and fine a new spot to cover the rear, they move up again then you move up and cover the rear. Or if you prefer to stay stationary pick the camping team. Camp the goal and you'll hear alot more "Nice Job" and Great Save" and less "Do you have a permit for that campsite" "What do you know Champ1on 's camping, i'm shocked." I've talked to you about this a few times in game and even switched you to the camping team. but i wanted to be able to type out this long explanation so you can beter understand what i've been trying to say between rounds.

This has nothing to do with this ban just here to get your attention.

Edited by awp3r

Duke. i think this is wut happened. this player called "tokie" he was making fun of me that nite. i told him to stop. but he kept on going n start to shoot me on purpose but not killing me completely. every round i was losing about 40-60 hp from that guy. so told him i will kick his donkey if he dont stop but admins or no one help me from that guy shooting me. so i told him f u and i got banned w/o a warning. was that fair? i know i shouldve not said f u and i am sorry for that. but i think i couldnt do nothin about that guy. beside cursing at him cuz iknow him he wont stop until i get mad at him n kick his donkey in real life or swear\at him in game n get me into trouble.

oh btw i know tokie in real life, so i dont want tokie to be punished for this. thx for your time.

As far as it being fair, I feel it was more than fair. It's no secret it's a clean server. The MOTD comes up everytime you join, the rules are plastered all over spawn areas and I warned you before I banned you (which you apparently missed).

Thanks for apologizing and owning up, that's exactly what I was looking for. Unbanned.

I know plenty of guys in real life that play here. We aren't angels by any means but on the server we keep it clean. You might want to let your buddy know about how we handle players who behave poorly on the servers.

As soon as you provide your exact Steam ID I'll unban you.

here is my steam id duke.

STEAM_0:0:9409229

thx for unbanning me. i will b more careful next time.

if tokie do the same thing again, instead of swearing at him i will kick his donkey in real life... lol

thx again n happy new yr

As far as it being fair, I feel it was more than fair. It's no secret it's a clean server. The MOTD comes up everytime you join, the rules are plastered all over spawn areas and I warned you before I banned you (which you apparently missed).

Thanks for apologizing and owning up, that's exactly what I was looking for. Unbanned.

I know plenty of guys in real life that play here. We aren't angels by any means but on the server we keep it clean. You might want to let your buddy know about how we handle players who behave poorly on the servers.

As soon as you provide your exact Steam ID I'll unban you.

Edited by awp3r