Travel from So. Cal.

shaftiel

Sooo, anyone else traveling from Southern California? I'm looking at transportation options right now. If I drive, I will probably need 2 -3 days for travel one way. Thats 6 days of travel for 2 - 3 days of fun. Trade off seems alittle lopsided.

If there is someone else, or a group of folks, up to 6, that can not afford a plane ticket, I would be more than happy to drive us all to FF07. If not, I'll be flying up there.

Let me know by April if you need a ride, because I'll be buying the plane ticket around then.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

I'm coming from San Diego but no way i'm going to drive man. It's not worth it at all for long flights. Gas is too high. Even with best guess on the low side it not worth the time loss factor. It's 2400 miles from here, devide that by 30 mpg you have 80 galllons at $2.50 for $200.00 one way. Then you have to factor in a few hotel nights. Plane tickets are $390.00 round trip and you save 4 days of sitting in a box.

I'm coming from San Diego but no way i'm going to drive man. It's not worth it at all for long flights. Gas is too high. Even with best guess on the low side it not worth the time loss factor. It's 2400 miles from here, devide that by 30 mpg you have 80 galllons at $2.50 for $200.00 one way. Then you have to factor in a few hotel nights. Plane tickets are $390.00 round trip and you save 4 days of sitting in a box.

My thoughts exactly, just offering in case people needed it :)

Shaftiel