ouch

TheGeek

I just stepped on a 4 inch nail... I bleed all over the kitchen, living room, and in my shoe.

Calling the hospital now to see if my tetanus shots are in order. I think I got really close to impaling my foot.

Hold me

I just stepped on a 4 inch nail... I bleed all over the kitchen, living room, and in my shoe.

Calling the hospital now to see if my tetanus shots are in order. I think I got really close to impaling my foot.

Hold me

Painful stuff. And no, I will not hold you... big baby

Shaftiel

(edited)

They said that you had to have a tetanus shot every 10 years. My last one was when I was 13? 15? I didn't get one today. The chances for me to get it is slim since the nail was galvanized.

The nurse practitioner said that the only thing I should worry about was infection. The wound is really warm and it is starting to really hurt. I can barely walk. It must have went over an inch and a half in!

Defiantly hit muscle. And I have to work tomorrow morning...

p.s. I really didn't get the shot because I didn't want to bend over. It was just convenient that I had mine when I was 13 or 15

Edited by TheGeek

i was cleaning my room and kneeled down on 4 tacks. I pulled my pants away from my knee and the tacks popped out.

I pulled my pant leg up, bent my knee and blood rushed out of 4 holes in my knee.

sister passed out.

(edited)

I took a butcher knife to the thumb knuckle earlier last summer. I could see the bone, but stitches are for $@ssy's. I still cant bend it the same as my other one.

Edited by NOFX

I cut a 3" hole into my knee right on the cap down to the bone with a machete...

Yeah, it can get dangerous out there in the jungles of Borneo. Which is where I would assume you received this wound. Otherwise you would have been playing with knives, and as we have all heard, thats bad. Thanks mom!

Shaftiel

I took a butcher knife to the thumb knuckle earlier last summer. I could see the bone, but stitches are for $@ssy's. I still cant bend it the same as my other one.

Same here, except it was a normal knife at my old job. I just got done sharpening the knives when it slipped and got me to the bone on top of my right thumb. First I didn't know what happened.

Saw blood, bent my finger, saw bone, MORE blood, called my manager... no stitches, just put it in a finger brace.

I went to work today and couldn't stand. My foot swelled overnight and I hopped to work. I had to get a manager to call somebody in because I was hopping on one foot to help guests. lol

My foot looks a whole one shoe size larger.

I cut a 3" hole into my knee right on the cap down to the bone with a machete...

Yeah, it can get dangerous out there in the jungles of Borneo. Which is where I would assume you received this wound. Otherwise you would have been playing with knives, and as we have all heard, thats bad. Thanks mom!

Shaftiel

haha, it actually works much better than a brush axe, and I was cutting brush from our house down to Black Bay (which is on lake superior) for a better view. The deal was, i cut all the brush and I get a new bike from my dad. I had already spent MANY hours on it over a couple weeks, and i was getting near the end when...

a sith lord attacked me. he was pretty tough, but as my blade passed through his neck, it just kept going and caught my knee. Luckily i had that metal, uh, that doesnt ever break once it hardens from boiling grafted to my bones. Yep, otherwise i woulda went through my knee too. :D