Star Trek

TheGeek

Deep Space Nine is my favorite, but I got into the show way too late and it was on the last season. So I just watch it on syndicated network but sometimes its out of sync so I don't know what comes first and what comes after. Other than that Next Generation comes after with original Star Trek comes in 3rd. The rest was a bit weird for me, although I did showed some interest in Voyager...also on its last season lol.

DS9 is actually at the bottom of my list. Voyager>STNG>ST>Enterprise>DS9 for me (I just realized they nearly line up along the time line)

My problem with DS9 was that they were always in the same spot and the show seemed to be really politically geared.

Now the real question is...who's the hottest female ST character? T'Pol ftw!

I find that alot of big Star Trek fans don't like DS9, whereas people like me...became Star Trek fans BECAUSE of DS9.

My favorite part about DS9 was that it was so political. Each individual episode felt more connected to the other episodes...whereas Next Generation and the Original (and sometimes Voyager) felt like a bunch of episodes that shared very little except characters. Also Avery Brooks (Captain Sisko) was my favorite captain...he was like a perfect mix of Picard and Kirk and I think Avery Brooks was also one of the best actors to ever be on Star Trek.

As for hottest girl...in her time it would have to be Troi...cause I was a young boy then...women in spandex were a rare site. :)

actually though...Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher) was hot too...I love a redhead.

I find that alot of big Star Trek fans don't like DS9, whereas people like me...became Star Trek fans BECAUSE of DS9.

My favorite part about DS9 was that it was so political. Each individual episode felt more connected to the other episodes...whereas Next Generation and the Original (and sometimes Voyager) felt like a bunch of episodes that shared very little except characters. Also Avery Brooks (Captain Sisko) was my favorite captain...he was like a perfect mix of Picard and Kirk and I think Avery Brooks was also one of the best actors to ever be on Star Trek.

As for hottest girl...in her time it would have to be Troi...cause I was a young boy then...women in spandex were a rare site. :)

actually though...Gates McFadden (Dr. Crusher) was hot too...I love a redhead.

playaa!!! I'm at a loss for words! Yar>crushertroi<picard

I have always like Star Trek, though I don't know much about it. The movies were cool, and whenever I would see an episode while channel surfing I would always stop to watch it. I picked up the game for the 360 and love it.

I guess, I am less of a fan then I want to be or should be for my intrest in it.

DS9 then TNG then Voyager. The others were always kinda iffy. Voyager is last because they said these words EVERY STINKIN EPISODE... "its some sort of" EVERY TIME!!! WITHOUT FAIL!!

The last season of voyager is the best since it has to do with the borg.

The hottest would have to be one of these:

T'Pol

Dax

Kira Nerys

Ezri Dax

Troi

and morn lol

I think Ezri Dax is the best. Not the best personality but best looking

wait a sec...I can't believe I had a brain fart.

Hottest is 7 of 9...without a doubt. 2nd would be T'Pol.

I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT!!!!

Hands down the winner. It would be better if she was less of a cold personality

what the heck kind of stupid name is 7 of 9 ???

When people are assimilated into the borg they are made of batches. 9 is a common number batch, a female that was assimilated was 7 of the 9 borg assimilated at once. Star Trek Voyager, keep up discom

Voyager sucked. period.

DS9 was the best because it elaborated on the characters so much. It became a star trek story, not a show that showed random events and people in confusing ways (Star Trek 1)

Way to void this and all your future opinions.

(edited)

A plot that develops characters always make good star trek series. The only reason I will ever watch voyager is because of the borg, even then, I will get annoyed on how inadequate hary kim is at his job. "scan them", "I cant, something is blocking the scan". "Something has boarded us", "Scans show ......blablabla.... and something else"

I CANT TAKE IT

Edited by TheGeek

A plot that develops characters always make good star trek series. The only reason I will ever watch voyager is because of the borg, even then, I will get annoyed on how inadequate hary kim is at his job. "scan them", "I cant, something is blocking the scan". "Something has boarded us", "Scans show ......blablabla.... and something else"

I CANT TAKE IT

Well maybe if you realized that they are in the DELTA QUADRANT! you'd realize that Harry does a darn fine job for having no references whatsoever!

"FLOIVEN!"

DS9 was my favourite series

Voyager was great as well as TNG but i never got into the original star trek.

I liked DS9 because of the whole Dominion conflict. It was always thrilling. TNG had it's moments.

I never got into Enterprise i watched a few episodes here and there and occasionally watch it on tv now adays when nothing is on, but it just didn't grab my attention like the other ones.

7 of 9 = Solid!

Edited by Xterminator

I CANT TAKE IT

Well maybe if you realized that they are in the DELTA QUADRANT! you'd realize that Harry does a darn fine job for having no references whatsoever!

"FLOIVEN!"

There is no excuse for being dumb

I CANT TAKE IT

"FLOIVEN!"

There is no excuse for being dumb

Of course there is. You're friends with disco are you not? There's your excuse!

HAHA!! I love the doubles!