Good times last night

MrDuke

Excluding Lunk's antics in general, the funniest part of the night (imo) was listening to DirtyBird's complete bewilderment on why someone he shot wouldn't die.

He was a CT on Italy coming out of the winecellars. The T was in the cubby hole in middle to the South of him. He shot, and shot, and shot, and shot, and shot...and died. I wish I had a tape of him talking afterwards, it was priceless.

If you can picture Tiger Woods looking at his pitching wedge in complete amazement after a bad shot then you can get an idea of Dirty's comments. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Excluding Lunk's antics in general,

:unsure: The only thing I can think of, would be my constantly putting a bullet in your head. :biglaugha::D

I too enjoyed the running commentary from Dirtybird. He had me laughing several times. Sorry Dirty, I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing with you. :D

I feel your pain, Dirtybird! Sometimes this game can make your jaw hit the floor. I'd get extremely frustrated when I'd have time to go from calm, to frustrated, to angry, to still having time to yell "JUST DIE!" and then have them turn around and kill me.

Reminds me of a time in tophouse, I was only T left, one CT left, he was defusing. I ran in, put my AK directly into his back and emptied an entire clip, hit him 3 times for 79. He lived, defused the bomb, turned around and killed me. No joke - it was custom map night, lots of regs saw it.