No way! 2007 reunion tours

w8t4time

<edit>whoops spelled reunion wrong.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003537232

van halen with david lee roth reunites

:biglaugha::=:erm:o0o

Hot for teacher! :) first time playing together in 20 years?

bet you these tickets will be more than the rolling stones 40th reunion tour?

also for your info:

black sabbath the original members of heaven and hell are going on tour also

http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/index.html

Putting to bed the longstanding rumours of a reunion tour, Heaven and Hell have announced their first tour dates for 2007. The tour will feature 11 Canadian shows, along with an exciting one-night-only performance at one of the most prestigious venues in the world, New York's Radio City Music Hall. Heaven and Hell reunites Tony Iommi with Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice for the first time in 15 years.

Edited by Fatty

yomamma are you serious, i mean actually serious, o my if you are that just made my year, decade whatever, plz dont be pulling my leg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"The Smashing Pumpkins are making good on frontman Billy Corgan's promise that the band will perform live as part of its 2007 reunion. The group has signed on to headline Germany's Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park festivals, scheduled for June 3 and 4, respectively. The appearances are the first confirmed shows in what's expected to be many Pumpkins comeback gigs. Linkin Park, Korn, Evanescence and My Chemical Romance also are on the two events' bills."

"Billboard reported on January 19, 2007 that there were rumors that Rage Against the Machine could reunite at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. These rumors were confirmed in a Los Angeles Times article on January 22 and later on the band's official website. The band are billed to headline the final day of Coachella 2007 on Sunday, April 29. Billboard reports that sources suggest this will likely be a one-off."

I don't know what everyone is so exited about...this spells the end of an era for rock music imo...there's no way in the fiery pits of hell that Billy Corgan is getting the pumkins back together out of want to make music, there is just way too much drama there to just bury the hatchet for anything other than enormous bags of Benjamin's

Now Rage...that's a different story...they aren't actually rock tho...

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
(edited)

Still waiting for Pink Floyd to reunite. Maybe when pigs fly....

Edited by ash

(edited)

pink floyd will never tour as a band ever again that little get together was really beyond belief there might have been millions of dollars involved you have to know their history pink floyd will never tour as the original band ie with roger waters

I have heard rumors of phish getting back together also this summer?

<edit>

and whoever edited the title of this thread thank you so much!

Edited by w8t4time

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
(edited)
pink floyd will never tour as a band ever again that little get together was really beyond belief there might have been millions of dollars involved you have to know their history pink floyd will never tour as the original band ie with roger waters

I have heard rumors of phish getting back together also this summer?

<edit>

and whoever edited the title of this thread thank you so much!

I'd be content with a Gilmour-led Floyd; I like The Division Bell and Momentary Lapse of Reason. David's first solo album is also a masterpiece, I never got into Rogers solo stuff though. He really shines with the rest of the band. Hopefully the little stint at the G8 concert serves as the impetus to end all the petty bickering so they can bless all their fans with more timeless music.

Edited by ash

I have a pink floyd album that is banned in the uk because it has a picture of a dentist office that reads DR. FANG well....

it turns out dentists are not legally supposed to advertise in england for what ever reason?: so the album was banned they changed the album cover but I have the original