Looking for info on bluetooth stuff

Nick Soapdish

Right now I'm using my laptop as my main computer and I want to get a wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, bluetooth adapter, and bluetooth headphones to work with my LCD display, my lappy, and my blackjack.

I was looking into the Dinovo by logitech and I really like the dinovo edge but I don't think it comes with a bluetooth adapter for my lappy, which doesn't have a bluetooth card in it and I can't put one it.

anyone know of how I can knock all of this out with one fell swoop?

-good wireless keyboard

-bluetooth adapter via usb

-bluetooth headphones (prob the logitech ones)

mouse is optional.

also does anyone have the dinovo? what do you think of it?

afaik, the bluetooth logitech keyboards all come with bluetooth usb adaptors. they'd have to. the mx5000 for sure does and so you can use the usb adaptor to work with any bluetooth device.

easy johnny, absolutely no earpiece

i have a blackjack with a 4gb msd chip so i want headphones no earbud no earpiece just headphones

also it'd be nice to use em for my compy every now and again as well

cujo, the dinovo edge are you sure it comes with a usb bluetooth adapter? im thinking about gettin one of those keyboards

cujo, the dinovo edge are you sure it comes with a usb bluetooth adapter? im thinking about gettin one of those keyboards

if it's bluetooth then it has to. same as a regular wireless keyboard and mouse come with a wireless receiver.

nick-

if you come to FF with a bluetooth earpiece, you, me, and that thing on your ear are stepping outside. one of us ain't coming back.

love,

sj

this should be fun! I'll be sure to pretend to be making deals while we duke it out.