Cujo, what are you running these days?

ZeroDamage

that's debatable. haha, i have to update my saved config. give me a sec.

ASUS P5W DH Deluxe

Intel E4300 Allendale @ 2.4GHz w/ 1.3v

2x1024MB PC2 6400 OCZ Platinum Rev.2 @ 800MHz (4-4-4-12) w/ 2.0v

ATI X1950 Crossfire Master

2xWD Raptor 150GB RAID 0

1xWD 3200KS

BenQ DW1655 DVD-RW

Tt Armor Aluminum Tower

Enermax Galaxy 1000W

DELL 2405FPW

Edited by Cujo

After I move next week and get settled down, I will start my new rebuild. It will be my first ever Intel system I believe. I am going to wait to see what ATI has to offer for a video card which I hope will be better than the Nvidia. My reason for this is the older ATI card possibly functioning as a Physics processor. I hope Nvidia adopts that idea, that will be super cool.

of course it is m2. haha, i have to update my saved config. give me a sec.

ASUS P5W DH Deluxe

Intel E4300 Allendale @ 2.4GHz w/ 1.3v

2x1024MB PC2 6400 OCZ Platinum Rev.2 @ 800MHz (4-4-4-12) w/ 2.0v

ATI X1950 Crossfire Master

2xWD Raptor 150GB RAID 0

1xWD 3200KS

BenQ DW1655 DVD-RW

Tt Armor Aluminum Tower

Enermax Galaxy 1000W

DELL 2405FPW

fixed

ya, when i put core 2 duo in the other day it's my first intel system build ever. my first comp my parents gave me and it was a p3 500...

what really? after deleting my dad's autoexec.bat from his $6000 486dx (i think...it's all a blur) he bought me my own crap box that could play king's quest and leisure suit larry...my first PC...still have the floppies for King's Quest

beat that! lol

ya, when i put core 2 duo in the other day it's my first intel system build ever. my first comp my parents gave me and it was a p3 500...

what really? after deleting my dad's autoexec.bat from his $6000 486dx (i think...it's all a blur) he bought me my own crap box that could play king's quest and leisure suit larry...my first PC...still have the floppies for King's Quest

beat that! lol

lol, it was a used p3 500 at the time. they upgraded to a p3 800... haha.

m2, i know you have a better system. cost wise they're probably about the same cause i indulged in other areas.

beat that! lol

lol, it was a used p3 500 at the time. they upgraded to a p3 800... haha.

m2, i know you have a better system. cost wise they're probably about the same cause i indulged in other areas.

i like messing with you, we still win with our monitors :) 24 inches of godness yes god

Everything causes cancer. New research has revealed that research causes cancer. :P+

And also on topic, yes, 24" of goodness is truly pure goodness. I'm looking forward to seeing your benchmarks cujo. It's a clash of the titans, M2 vs Cujo. :D

Edited by DarkArchon

his v-card whoops my donkey though. and i dunno if i can hit that clock speed. i'm skiing at tremblant for the next 4 days so it'll be next week before i can get my big typhoon strapped up.

...did you leave your PC at home?...

<grabs crowbar...gets in car...drives to mississauga>