Thinking about banning these guys!!!!

Magruter

The first ALL-STAR GAME is almost here!!!!!! For those of you who don't know, the MCC is have an all-star game!!!!! The first of many

You ask when and where can i watch this great feat of counter-strike talent... Well i'll tell ya, the you can see that action this Wednesday and Thursday on Mmmmtv. (206.299.105.5:27021)

You are probably wondering why this is a two day event, well with every GREAT All-Star game we need a skills compitition. The skill compitition will be held on wednesday at 8:00 CST. There will be a total of eight person entered in the skill comp. one from each team. The skills comp will test both acurracy and pistol use. One person with an awp (ten bullets), a deagle (full), and full armor. Against 10 people with glocks!!!!! The map of chose is de_flatout. If you need some pointers on awping i would suggest watching this!!!! If you don't need pointers stop by and place your bets...

Now for Thursday this is the ALL-STAR game, it will start at 8:30 CST. You'll get a chance to see some of the most l33t players that the MCC has to offer!!!!! It will 9 v 9 a blood bath of massive proportions. This can also be viewed on Mmmmtv. Come buy teamspeak will be up(hopefully). And root your favorite teams and players on!!!!!

THIS IS GONNA ONE TO REMEMBER. I WANT TO BREAK THE RECORD OF 41 PEOPLE ON MMMMTV FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Darn you Fatty! :angry: ... wait... Mag? :blink: Fatty's created a monster! :ph34r::ph34r:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Thinking about banning these guys

go fer it

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

He went to the FatBastard school of spamming the message boards... :angry: