Heroes : February 19th

Playaa

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

*this entire topic will contain spoilers*

I was literally jumping up off my couch cheering at the tv last night.

This show started out just ok, then by episode 4 got awesome...then got too convoluted but last nights episode brought out the child in me. As soon as Peter blocked the stick with his mind I was freaking out. Also I actually LIKE HRG (Horn Rimmed Glasses, i.e. Claire's dad) and thought this was a great episode for him because it took him away from being a mustache twirling bad-guy to at least going a little deeper.

I CANNOT WAIT for next weeks episode...I wanna see Peter go all hardcore on Sylar. Is it just me or are they basically making Sylar and Peter out to be nemesis with similar powers but with a different take. Sylar takes peoples powers by killing them...Peter takes their powers (but leaves them with their power) by getting to know them. They are absolutely going to have a clash by the end of the season and it's going to be AWESOME!

the more I think about it...the more I think that Peter would actually make an awesome bad guy. Maybe in Season 1 he ends up defeating Sylar and people don't react the way he would hope and he turns bitter...I can definitely see Milo Ventimiglia playing evil very well.

Peter should have every power Sylar has (except the hearing and melting metal or what ever) so that would be a pretty awesome fight, because Peter also has Sylar 1uped with flight, healing, invisibility, and... I think thats it. This monday's is going to be extra juicy, the nuke dude is going to be sweet.

I can't remember what happened to the waitress Hiro was trying to save...Does Sylar have her power?

Yeah....as far as we know Hiro was unable to save her. I liked her too...

But yeah...great episode...

This show started out just ok
pfft...says you...best dramatic show on TV by far! I've loved every single episode...didn't think any of them were just "ok" ...they all played an integral role in telling the story...lol I'm thoroughly offended that you would use "ok" to describe anything about Heroes... :biglaugha:

I can't remember what happened to the waitress Hiro was trying to save...Does Sylar have her power?

Yeah....as far as we know Hiro was unable to save her. I liked her too...

I thought you guys watched the show. He went back in time, and she died of an aneurysm or something.

I'm pretty sure at one point when he was back in time with her he just woke up and was back in the future, therefore unable to stop syler from killing her. However I did miss one episode a few weeks back but I'm pretty sure this was long after this part of the show. I could be wrong.

Tonight's episode...wow...I can't love this show any more

'splain.

I was actually incredibly disappointed with the show up until the very end. I still am mad that they AGAIN promised "answers" but basically give us nothing that really matters.

if it wasn't for the final scene with HRG last nights episode almost made me stop watching Heroes...I'm just getting sick and tired of being dragged on with nothing important ever being revealed. That's why I stopped watching Lost.

Tonight's episode...wow...I can't love this show any more

'splain.

I was actually incredibly disappointed with the show up until the very end. I still am mad that they AGAIN promised "answers" but basically give us nothing that really matters.

if it wasn't for the final scene with HRG last nights episode almost made me stop watching Heroes...I'm just getting sick and tired of being dragged on with nothing important ever being revealed. That's why I stopped watching Lost.

Maybe you weren't watching properly or something...they answered questions and told the story brilliantly...do you watch 24 or something? I mean they explained Claire's entire situation with HRG...what more could you want!!??! I think I'm going to have to ban you from watching this show anymore playaa... :biglaugha:

but they didn't tell us anything that you couldn't have figured out on your own! Sure, we got to see HOW Claire came to be adopted by HRG but what does it matter when we already knew that 1) he had adopted her, 2) she was found after her mother burned down the place to get away from HRG and 3) he was hiding her from someone. What new did we learn about her really? Jack squat. (not Jack Bauer)

This is why I don't like watching shows until they're on DVD. I don't have the patience to be dragged on and on without knowing the answers. This is why I stopped watching Lost....

but they didn't tell us anything that you couldn't have figured out on your own! Sure, we got to see HOW Claire came to be adopted by HRG but what does it matter when we already knew that 1) he had adopted her, 2) she was found after her mother burned down the place to get away from HRG and 3) he was hiding her from someone. What new did we learn about her really? Jack squat. (not Jack Bauer)

This is why I don't like watching shows until they're on DVD. I don't have the patience to be dragged on and on without knowing the answers. This is why I stopped watching Lost....

1) no he didn't

2) they were in a car fire and we never knew it was because they were running from HRG

3) and they told us who that someone was (MR SULU!!!)

You're not watching!

I never said I wanted the show to be about Claire (though I don't mind looking at her). Personally I think Hiro and Peter are the two best characters. The only reason I think Peter is a good character is because I see him being perfectly set up to be a powerfully "conflicted" character. Conflicted characters with alot of power are always interesting to me.

(edited)

Yeah... but Peter is just gunna heal, cause Sylar doesnt know he can, then some stuff is going to happen, and Mohindawg is going to be saved. My friend thinks that Muggles can transform into different animals...

And! Peter's hair that is always in his face has been cut off!!! Wonder if he can heal that?

Edited by Chimmpp

yeah that cliffhanger was a bit much...until I realized that they LITERALLY can't kill off Peter (yet) after investing so much into his character. He's going to be just fine. No idea if he'll beat Sylar but he's not gonna die.