Lost pro differs from server map

Desh

it happened around 9:25ish, I even deleted both the losttemple pro files and re downloaded them and it still said that it differed from the servers.

shaft, hellbound, and everyone else couldn't get on either until i think iceberg changed maps.

troubleinimmut.PNG

Here is the story. You may be shocked and/or awed.

After decompression, the BZ2 of the map listed by d00ds in their release notes is not a match for the BSP they distributed in a RAR archive. In fact, it isn't even the same size. Also, there is a mysterious third checksum from the BSP on Immutable. The checksums for the files distributed by d00ds (for clients), CSBanana, and CEVO are all the same. I'm assuming then that that is the correct file.

The assumed correct MD5 is aa24c47898759bd32e4c6cc14e1f5b0b.

I'm loading files to match this file onto Immutable and the IH box. Retrocedence already had this file, but of course anyone who got their download from the IH box got a bad copy.

After decompression, the BZ2 of the map listed by d00ds in their release notes is not a match for the BSP they distributed in a RAR archive. In fact, it isn't even the same size. Also, there is a mysterious third checksum from the BSP on Immutable. The checksums for the files distributed by d00ds (for clients), CSBanana, and CEVO are all the same. I'm assuming then that that is the correct file.

I'm loading files to match this file onto Immutable and the IH box. Retrocedence already had this file, but of course anyone who got their download from the IH box got a bad copy.

uhhhh, sprechen sie English?

here's the real trippy part.

the bsp on immutable was from the twl downloads, which claimed to be new as of 3/7/07. file size of the decompressed bsp matched (19.4m) retro.

It matched for me. Someone's download might have been corrupted with a single-bit error.

uhhhh, sprechen sie English?

d00ds distributed 2 different files as the same map.