Bra(i)ns are good!

[LaW]Maverick

So thanks everyone who played in Zombie night! :luxhello:

It was a good time! I will work hard to try to find some cooler maps. I think we found a few keepers, but some of the ones I loaded were definitely...well....crappy...sorry 'bout that!

In any case, I'm proud to report that we had a full server 'till about 1:30 or 2, and we stopped the zombie mayhem at 2:45-ish with 14 people still in-server. In other words....great success!! :peace:

Post up your comments/suggestions here and I will try to make zombies even more entertaining next time. Perhaps I'll even do it on a weekend so I don't have to go to work exhausted in the morning like I will be tomorrow. :freak3:

Thanks again guys! gg, and g'night!

grrrr. again, sorry I missed it... Hope everyone had a blast... I was busy selling my bike. Hoping for next week.

I had fun But I and others look forward too our scopeless nights. Not that it matters :P I was a lil disapointed. But Zombie was fun

though i only played for a few rounds it was great! i've never had that much fun gaming. The first map we played, there were a few of us bunched up in a room on a pillar and everytime a zombie walked in we'd just unload on it and kill it. We won the round :D

YAY TEAM! hah

Yeah that was a blast I liked the lego map were all the zombies got stuck on the spikes :stretch:

And that one map with all the teleport doors that and that infamous button that i liked to press that trapped and crushed us multiple times :biglaugha:

I think zombies is probably one of the funnest mods i've played.