selling wife's car

Preacher

(edited)

I have a 1997 Geo Metro 4 door for sale - runs/drives great has rack and pinion steering, front airbags A/C am/fm cassette green 4 door sedan. It has about 12,000 miles on the new motor (april 06) and has a few cosmetic blemishes but looks pretty ok. My wife wants an old car like mine so we're selling off the others. I sold my truck today so we need to sell hers so we can but some little convertible for her. Let me know if any of you are interested. $1500 OBO

Edited by Preacher

I can post pics of the car in a day or 2 my wife is out of town and took the camera with her. The car looks pretty standard with a few bumps and scratches (nothing big). The main are of cosmetic flaw is the hood and the infamous GM paint. There is a slight fading around the sides of the hood up by the windshield. The Kelly Bluebook on the car is $2500 but due to the cosmetics of the outside, the muffler needs replacing and the passenger window goes off the track when you roll it down (currently in the up position) I am selling it cheap. Mainly we're just trying to get a few bucks out of it before we buy her a new one.

• 3 weeks later...