Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

you are all dreaming GO BOSTON the worst team possible

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
people...when are you gonna realize that the RED WINGS!!  are the best? GO WINGS!

Welcome to the Bandwagon >_>

I've been a St. Louis Blues fan since I was a tiny tot...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Just like Yankees fans before them, every Detroit fan is on the bandwagon, whether or not they've been fans their entire lives. Ask any non-Yankees baseball fan, or any non-Red Wings hocky fan. Its true. *Nod nod*

As long as you live in that city and you've always liked your team your not jumping the bandwagon. I also think its kinda lame to have your favorite team not in your city...unless you live in the middle of nowhere where they don't have pro sports teams :o

Bah, don't listen to him man. Also, why must I like my hometown team? I have been a Packer fan for years and lived 45 minutes north of Indianapolis for most of my life. True, odds are you will get to see the "hometown" team play more, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to be a fan of them.

Ur right dweez, it just makes me mad when people think just because my hometown team is finally getting to the top its all of a sudden a bandwagon. Just like 2 years ago I think, just about every 1 of my friends bought a Bears jersey over the course of a week. Thats a bandwagon.

Uber if I recall above u said u were from St.Lous I think, so a few years ago when St.L was pwnin you were on the bandwagon right? Or is this different for u :rolleyes:

well im a Canes fan as they are our state team, but they didnt make the play offs (umm... its not their falt really.... umm... hey look! a pink elefant!!!) anyway but before they even moved here i was a Flyer fan so i'm going for them. but even if i didn't the leafs suck anyway right eh?

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests
people...when are you gonna realize that the RED WINGS!!  are the best? GO WINGS!

:D:D:D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Exactly, Killer. I'm proof that you don't have to be a home team fan. And you don't even have to like teams that are any good (Trust me, all my teams have been rotten since I've started liking them, some have just improved...)

(edited)

Well I never said that you couldnt like a non home-team, and as for the wings losing, and if any of you guys actually watched the games, then you dam well know the ducks were outplayed. Babc*ck (their coach, swear filter is stupid) said so in his press confrence. Their goalie is outstanding. the way he has preformed is incredable! Detroit has thrown shots at him that no othr goalie in the NHL could stop, for example Hull's backhand at point blank, or sergi's 120+mph slapshot, he is playing incredable right now, but admit it, the wings have outplayed their team. The wings got a 3-0 break away and they got 3 shots on goal before their defense ever got back, and he shut them down. Hes in for a hefty paycheck.

Edited by Killer