Looking for TV Tuner

VooDooPC

I just bought a new monitor the other day and I think my TV is starting too die. So, instead of buying a new TV I would like a TV Tuner card that lets me watch TV on my computer. I would like it to have the following things, I don't know if it's possible to have all of them or if some of these even exist:

Let's me play console games through some kind of ports, like RCA ports (not likely), without any controller lag (not likely at all).

Lets me watch TV through analog cable and MAYBE digital later. At least analog cable.

A remote controller would be nice but isn't necessary.

I don't have Windows Media Center. I don't know if this is an issue but I have seen some Hauppauge ones that say "MCE", which I assume requires Media Center Edition?

I'm also guessing PCI ones are faster and more responsive than USB ones.

Do these things come with something to actually watch TV or do I need to get that sepratly?

If these things are at all possible I would like it too be under 100 dollars but if it really has all the bells and whistles I could go higher. I was looking at things like this (Hauppauge WINTV-PVR-150 PCI), it has no RCA ports but maybe one of these other ones would work with some fancy adapter?

Sorry if this doesn't totally relate to your questions but my buddy at work brought this in the other day and we watched the hockey game in HD over the air with no bumps, hiccups or static whatsoever (he had a core2 which he says makes the world of difference) but anyways...it was freaking sweet.

On that note I can only assume that a PCI card would work much better but as for which one to get I have no real experience with current TV cards

VooDoo - I have an ATI HDTV Tuner card + HD antenna for sale if you're interested. I bought it for my gf, but she has Windows MCE, and apparently they aren't compatible without another analog tuner. So I bought her the ATI 650 tuner, and have this one laying around.

As far as the remote goes, I've been talking to Preacher about that part. I don't want to pull the rug out on him for it, so the remote is going to him. I'd be happy to sell you the tuner card, antenna, and software for $50 shipped though.