Reserve your copy...

dragonfly

Reserve a demo or a patch? This is a load of bacon.

I have Comcast too HW, how can this help me?

I got Comcast Gamer's Invasion package or something like that when I signed up. Gave me an upgraded connection & also free lifetime subscriptions to IGN, fileplanet, & some other gaming sites. The main perk is the upgraded speed but the subscriptions come in handy because you get to download from the fast servers on those websites.

Oh yeah, I had to ask for my subscription to be activated. I don't know if you have to pay for it normally though. I do know that the upgraded speed isn't available to all comcast because my brother couldn't get it.

Actually things were worse at one time. Anyone remember trying to play QuakeWorld through your AOL connection?

I think it was Quake I used to try to play on line where you just about had to stick to sniping weapons as anything that forced the screen to change quickly (like a chain gun firing) lagged down the response dismally. I remember reading a post about this once about how it improved your overall playing skill.

I just dropped a 5 spot down on Quake Wars Enemy Territory. I got to reserve my gamer ID. Anyways, I will say this, if Quake Wars plays as good as it looks there me be more people playing that then UT3 when it comes out. I'm still buying UT but I think I'm gonna get QW when it hits in June.

Speaking of it coming out in June, WHATS UP WITH THAT EPIC!!! :biglaugha: :biglaugha: