PBJ combinations

Bewildered

Whats your favorite PBJ combination?

I found an interesting combination today. Cinammon infused peanut butter, with jalopeno pepper jelly. Target has these flavored peanut butters that I've been experimenting with. The dark chocolate is pretty good by itself, but I haven't figured out yet what jelly would go well with it.

Butter, then natural peanut butter, and then sugar-free jelly.

That's [been] about 80% of my breakfast in the past 3 months. LOVE PBJs!!

fixt

Whats your favorite PBJ combination?

Read this title and thought you meant actual sandwiches instead of exotic peanut butters. Peanut butter and [marshmallow] fluff FTW.

The dark chocolate is pretty good by itself, but I haven't figured out yet what jelly would go well with it.

I'm thinking raspberry.

kay, first you insert 4 whole wheat slices of heaven into the toaster, wait until they're golden brown, gently take them out and lay them about a silver platter, spread a healthy serving on PB on each slice, tthheenn take a good clump of jam and spread it on top of each piece

bon appetite

GC Alumni
(edited)

... i guess i'm part of that 96%... sometimes I like to add bananas! OR make my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, put it in a ziplock and toss it in the freezer for a while. makes a great desert snack.

smuckers uncrustables are awsome fyi interior-left-faqsNEW.jpg

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Well if we're not even talking about PB&J anymore... cut a baguette open, then put about 6mm of cheddar (real, sharp cheddar, not that yellow/orange junk) on top and cook it in a toaster oven until the cheese is about to start burning. Mmmm.

Thus the reason why statistics are sometimes considered a fallacy.

If you ask people whether they put peanut butter or jelly onto bread first, most will say peanut butter obviously. Have you ever tried to spread peanut butter on top of jelly? In reality people put peanut butter on one slice, jelly on the other, then put them together.

Well if we're not even talking about PB&J anymore... cut a baguette open, then put about 6mm of cheddar (real, sharp cheddar, not that yellow/orange junk) on top and cook it in a toaster oven until the cheese is about to start burning. Mmmm.

Thus the reason why statistics are sometimes considered a fallacy.

If you ask people whether they put peanut butter or jelly onto bread first, most will say peanut butter obviously. Have you ever tried to spread peanut butter on top of jelly? In reality people put peanut butter on one slice, jelly on the other, then put them together.

I put the spreads on their own slice :freak3: