Call of Duty 4

Allanon

Wouldn't see why it shouldn't be for the PC...even though COD3 wasn't. I'm sort of glad they ditched the WWII theme. WWII games are just... eh. They're old now, just like the war itself.

Wait world war II is over? Who won?

Wouldn't see why it shouldn't be for the PC...even though COD3 wasn't. I'm sort of glad they ditched the WWII theme. WWII games are just... eh. They're old now, just like the war itself.

Wait world war II is over? Who won?

The French.

Shaftiel

Ok...looks sweet but one thing I don't get.

Go to 00:40 in the trailer and tell me what you see. To me it looks like a mutant of some kind (as it seems to open it's mouth as if there was a hinge on the back of its neck)

Something tells me they moved a little further than we think from WWII

Go to 00:40 in the trailer and tell me what you see. To me it looks like a mutant of some kind (as it seems to open it's mouth as if there was a hinge on the back of its neck)

German Shepherd.

German Shepherd.

Ok so it does look like it could be a dog

Darn Voodoo...where have you been lately anways!?

I work at a small company with seven employees. One of them only comes in once a week and three others are in a separate part of the building. So I'm stuck in a room with my boss and our accountant lady. If I stop working for more than a minute everyone knows. :)

I work at a small company with seven employees. One of them only comes in once a week and three others are in a separate part of the building. So I'm stuck in a room with my boss and our accountant lady. If I stop working for more than a minute everyone knows. :)

Who said anything about stopping working? I get paid just to be here. :D