Guild Wars & WoW

Allanon

Hey all you WoW GC'ers... I wanted to make a pact with you. In exchange for you trying out Guild Wars, I could maybe... just maybe try out that game called WoW... or you could just come over and try out Guild Wars :)

Allanon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
(edited)

I played Wow 2 days before it got old. So i tried GW. It got old in 1 week... GW wins!

Is there a MMO where i can get a hit scan head shot? The Unclean quest. "Theres a zombie infestation in the newly found vault 14. We need the vault cleared to see what kind of much needed supplies are in there. If you know zombies like I know zombies they must be shot in the head, particularly in the face side of the head to be killed effectively. Take this lightning gun with you, use it wisely young grasshopper. Report back to me with your findings, I'll be at the Underceller."

Edited by bushwack

Dang it, Allanon. You got me playing GW again.

Me too! Fatty's gonna be ticked when he finds out I haven't been in CoD4 for the last few days. :P

And Jackie - can you get us a guild hall? That'd be awesome of you if you could.

Bushwack - that would be a FANTASTIC game. Hellgate London was close, but not quite there.

Me too! Fatty's gonna be ticked when he finds out I haven't been in CoD4 for the last few days. :P

And Jackie - can you get us a guild hall? That'd be awesome of you if you could.

Bushwack - that would be a FANTASTIC game. Hellgate London was close, but not quite there.

Unclean, Unclean, Unclean... that post was from a year ago.

Unclean, Unclean, Unclean... that post was from a year ago.

Yes, and relevant again! :P