Banned! :_(

cpmoney

I got banned on Sunday.. afternoonish.. map was cpl_fire. Shadow was the gc admin/member on. I guess I was messin' around cracking some jokes with knives (who was banned right before me) but I don't think it was anything that warranted a ban. No cursing, tking, etc. I did say "oh my god" and got in an argument with Shadow about it ("golly gee!" is filtered but "oh my god" isn't :shrug03: ). Anyway I'd like to be able unbanned from the server. It's one of the best ones around, slightly competitive, and my [VI] homies reg there. I have played for over a month on the server with no problems... and I won't be causing any more. Thanks! :D

STEAM_0:0:439131

:luxhello::hug::spin2::smillie_smilling::smiling2::boing::stretch: smiley!

(edited)

Hi! Nice to meet you all. I was banned before cpmoney, I don't have much to add to what he said. We like to joke around with each other, pretty harmlessly too, ended up getting banned (Shadow was the admin, Peckles also might have been there at the end). Definately didn't mean to cause problems, and will not make problems in the future. Your server is great, and I hope you find it in your heart to let me back in.

STEAM_0:0:8187211

/vote_addsmiley

PS: hi cpmoney :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Edited by knivesout7

Sorry about the delay...

While I did not see you apologizing when I came in... I really went out on a limb and took what ShadowDog told me about you guys. While I am willing to give you a second try, he said you were avoiding the filter, swearing over the mic, and occasionally TKing. I admit right here and now that I wasn't actually there to see any of this, but I trust ShadowDog enough to hand out a ban if he has to get me in Guild Wars to come on.

More to the point however, I know that the GC rules are very different from other pub ones and as long as you guys give me your word that you'll behave yourselves in the future I'm fine with letting both of them be unbanned.

13:59:07 removeid STEAM_0:0:439131
13:59:07 removeid:  filter removed for STEAM_0:0:439131
13:59:19 removeid STEAM_0:0:8187211
13:59:19 removeid:  filter removed for STEAM_0:0:8187211
13:59:22 writeid
13:59:22 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.