Who's excited for todays keynote?

akaM2

oh man, which version of leopard to get? basic, premium, business, enterprise, ultimate? oh right, wrong os. one version, one price, all the new features.

:wavey: windows

See you in the server while you play on your fruit. Oh wait... it only works on Windows. muahahahaha.

For you M2 and SJ.

stevekoolaid2fg4.jpg

Edited by ZeroDamage

ZD, that picture's great! :lol:

i got bored during the boot camp demo. who wants to waste resources booting into plateau vista?

notice anything?

http://store.apple.com

brb, pee break. more coffee?

Uhh...College students can buy a Mac and get a free iPod nano?

Why not share with us? Tell us what's up-and-coming, be our front line for Mac info! I know I'd love to hear what's in store, and it's either get it from you guys or see the news brutalized on Slashdot.

I honestly like the MAC platform. I just find the "mac is in your face biotch windows users!" thing annoying. All of the OS's have their benefits and negatives. I like them all and that is that. If you game, use Windows. If you like simplicity without virus and spyware issues and like the best Video/Music creation stuff, then use a MAC. Do you like simple, stable, and free; use Linux.

the best Video/Music creation stuff
False!

Anyways...I just have nothing better to do than to bug M2 and SJ...if you haven't noticed we're all being way over the top...I was hoping it was funny. Anyways

id Software Premieres New Game at Apple's WWDC 2007

By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar"

Jun. 11th, 2007 10:20 am

As you read these lines, John Carmack is presenting his new engine and id Software's next game at Apple WWDC 2007.

Last month, we told you that id Software was working on an all-new franchise with an all-new John Carmack engine. (ahahaha...mo found some cussing in his quote!).

The game uses a brand new engine called "id Tech 5" that allows developers to have huge, multiple textures in a single level. The level demoed at WWDC 2007 uses 20 GB of textures. The game is in development for Xbox 360, PS3, PC and of course Mac, and it will be officially unveiled at next month's E3.

My foot tastes funny.

I honestly like the MAC platform.
you're ok by me.

fox, i'm still o.O, but you're coming around.

'mo, well, sorry.

Golly, I had to get all my news from Slashdot. Slashdot! For shame...

Honestly, I like the Mac platform, I just have some issues with it. One, games. Two, I've always been a low-end computer guy, and Apple doesn't really compete there (that's their choice -- Not because they can't, because they don't want to). Three, I have programmed on both platforms, and I have found Windows easier to develop for...Yes, everyone laugh. But seriously, they should have more freely-available, powerful programming toolkits/compilers/development environments. Windows does it. You can kludge some together in Linux if you're motivated enough. Apple is getting there, but they're still behind.

Macs are just not for me. Of course, that being said, I really really want a Macbook Pro -- OS X for eye candy, BootCamp FTW. Of course, point two, I'm too cheap for that...