5 Worst Ways to Die in an FPS

Tek-Almighty

I never found telefrags embarrassing, seemed more random to me. The shank, and flash/smoke nades, and of course the not mentioned, but equally embarrassing "throw a nade, have it bounce back and blow yourself up" frags have to be the tops for me.

I never found telefrags embarrassing, seemed more random to me. The shank, and flash/smoke nades, and of course the not mentioned, but equally embarrassing "throw a nade, have it bounce back and blow yourself up" frags have to be the tops for me.

That's why I didn't post this link here...the list is incomplete.

My all time funny and embarassing death...it's happened twice to me in CS

Once I threw a nade...my teammate throws a smoke grenade. My grenade bounced off his smoke in mid-air, the grenade bounces off the smoke and lands right in front of me, blowing me up--thus making everyone else who realized what happened laugh..

Another time, I threw a nade through a doorway, and an enemy threw a nade through the same doorway. They collide in mid-air and my grenade actually hit me in the head then blew up killing me after bouncing off the enemy grenade. The only thing that would have made that more classic is if his nade would have killed him as well....

:peace:

nice...

I've actually been waiting atop a manta (CSS folks can tune out now) for a ride or to give someone a ride, when somebody like bushwack spawns and grabs the manta, somehow crushing me in the process.

I suppose that should be added to the list too.

...but equally embarrassing "throw a nade, have it bounce back and blow yourself up" frags have to be the tops for me.

It's the best when you have what seems like an eternity to realize what's happening and you know you can do nothing about it, so you just stand there and even have enuf time to type LOL *before* you die :)