Country Club

lostoften

(edited)

I know that this would pry end in dominnation by one nameless clan <cough xt> but back in the day we used to play matches between the clans just for fun, friendly competition. Didn't know if anyone would be interested. I doubt I would be able to stir Mmmm off of their sofa's, but I sure would try. So what about it: xt, xt2, Mmmm, Goci, MWR (yes i saw you wearin the tag step), any DOH boys still around, Csls? Throughout the ages several different clans have owned the competition, and its always been fun. I think last time it was like random draw teams, which was still fun.

Edited by lostoften

I know that this would pry end in dominnation by one nameless clan <cough xt> but back in the day we used to play matches between the clans just for fun, friendly competition. Didn't know if anyone would be interested. I doubt I would be able to stir Mmmm off of their sofa's, but I sure would try. So what about it: xt, xt2, Mmmm, Goci, MWR (yes i saw you wearin the tag step), any DOH boys still around, Csls? Throughout the ages several different clans have owned the competition, and its always been fun. I think last time it was like random draw teams, which was still fun.

me, norg, and nuggz would probably be more than happy to own everyone

me, norg, and nuggz would probably be more than happy to own everyone

Considering for some inane reason I only seem to be able to kill norg and nuggz when I'm on a server with them...I'm in! (I figure 2 out of 3 ain't bad)

I might even revive some dead Eh? members... :o

• 4 weeks later...

When the last MCC was rolling around I had just joined GC and didn't really know enough people around here to get involved... I will if we get another one going... just which there was a clan that would accept poor ol' Allanon.

When the last MCC was rolling around I had just joined GC and didn't really know enough people around here to get involved... I will if we get another one going... just which there was a clan that would accept poor ol' Allanon.

I can only hope GC finds a home for you before you are put down.