Ventrilo Harassment

Thief_Lord

This guy goes to random Vent's and records what people say and talk to them with their recrdings or using dashboards. A LOT of his videos are pretty funny but many of them have Vulgar Language in them.

This one got taken of youtube but is one of my Favorites...

This one has a lot of language but REally shows you how sad some people that play WoW really are....

His Youtube Account

(edited)

so the guy basically goes into other peoples Ventrilo channels and is annoying and we're supposed to laugh at what he's doing?

I'm sorry but when the one kid spells out "learn to spell" by saying "L, 3, R, N, 2!!!, S, P, L, L" I was laughing WITH that kid AT the stupid person thinking he's awesome by being a troll on the internet.

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

so the guy basically goes into other peoples Ventrilo channels and is annoying and we're supposed to laugh at what he's doing?

I'm sorry but when the one kid spells out "learn to spell" by saying "L, 3, R, N, 2!!!, S, P, L, L" I was laughing WITH that kid AT the stupid person thinking he's awesome by being a troll on the internet.

the end of the first one is the best, I like how he is like 'Well i didnt even tell him my real name!!!'