New Footage from Game Informer video interview

HWarrior

Just thought of something. Look how big the weapons are in 1st person view. I hope they have small weaps. Also all that detail + weapon animation looks great but I am wondering how much FPS boost you would get by doing hidden weapons. :)

On a separate note, noobs will always be a problem in a teamwork setting like Warfare but I am wondering if you see any other potential problems on the horizon with what we have seen so far. Here is my quick list...

1) Noob Orb Run as Flitterkill mentioned

2) Moving turrets - "Hey ma, look at me going back & forth and missing everything."

3) Hoverboard tricks - "Wow I can do all the moves I wasn't able to pull off in Tony Hawk. SWEET!!!"

4) Noobs on mantas was always a problem. With the hoverboard any hit knocks you off, so does friendly fire knock you off? If so, then I would need a make sure I binds for "teamsay 'Knocking teammates off hoverboards is a bad! First Warning" and "kick UT3Noob".

5) Misusing Slow Volume - "Wow look how slow I'm moving!!! This Rox my Sox!"

I always play with weapon models off so I don't care how big they are... for some reason UT has guns that are almost as big as the player models... they must weigh 200lbs!

1) Noob Orb Run as Flitterkill mentioned
Orb sounds fruity.. Might be able to disable this?

2) Moving turrets - "Hey ma, look at me going back & forth and missing everything."

Most people that get in turrets can't aim standing still let alone moving around like a lamer train, have fun!

3) Hoverboard tricks - "Wow I can do all the moves I wasn't able to pull off in Tony Hawk. SWEET!!!"
Hey nothing wrong with a little in-game comedy.. personally I hope friendly fire DOES knock you off the board..

that way when I see a teammate trying to look cool I'll shoot him off a cliff for not helping us.

We could just create a "novolume" admin command that works just like the freeze command.. look how slow ur moving now punk!

I think anything that attracts a wide variety of player types with different interests is a good thing. As far as our server, we just have to establish what is and isn't acceptable with regard to friendly and competative play. I will definately re-up as admin, as I know there will be plenty of bans to lay down in the early goings.. WOOOO

I also see the noobs and or other players spawn killing with this at a node. (oh look, they are spawning---time for slowmo so I can get the highest kill score)

The moving Turrets are going to be a problem at cores and key nodes.

I do however like the stealth mode for the vehicles.---(Bender in stealth mode = more raptor and manta kills) :biglaugha::peace:

Why do you think they are going to be a problem? I think they will be great! It means you can actually avoid stuff and get that person sniping from around the corner.

I also see the noobs and or other players spawn killing with this at a node. (oh look, they are spawning---time for slowmo so I can get the highest kill score)

The moving Turrets are going to be a problem at cores and key nodes.

I do however like the stealth mode for the vehicles.---(Bender in stealth mode = more raptor and manta kills) :biglaugha::peace:

(edited)

That does it... when UT3 comes out I'm officially bringing back the Penty vs Wentz kill counter.

Any tank and any turret is toazt

Edited by Wentz

Why do you think they are going to be a problem?

I guess I should clarify---meaning that with movable turrets at the cores and key nodes it will be a little more difficult perhaps to get in and change direction of play.

Most definitely a good defensive move for those guys that really know how to use a turret.