7 minute warfare demo with tons o'stuff

Flitterkill

Seem like Scorpion can do kamakaze attack like the necris hoverbike (forgot the name). I seem to remember reading that their are only one view in vehicles, 3rd person. That I feel is a step backward. Going into first person with tank and helbender twin beams gives you added visual range. Not that flitter needs this.

(edited)
Ok, I started an Epic forum account and started this http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=576288 thread.

Anyone know if they pay attention to their forums? This in one area that if we yell hard enough they may stick the option in.

I actually got it from an article posted to see on Nepenthe/Temerity. Great minds think alike concerning 1st/3rd person view.

I am really replacing a post that was lost on GC when system went down and we lost a month worth of posting including my thread "What I learned in a Year on GC".

Edited by MaDPaT

Just out of curiosity, what was that percentage again of people playing UT that are playing single player against bots and not online against real people?

Funny I thought this game was designed around on-line play. :unsure: Some interesting vehicles for sure. I cannot wait till it drops!!!

First time I played UT I beat the single player MP. I only later realized all it did was familiarize me with the guns, and not to any sort of playing style needed to compete with humans at all.

Zester, let's see you getting in on some of the 2k4 action! :)

I don't know if you guys want me too... Soon enough I'll be getting told, "Go back to CS:S!"

-i don't want that to happen

I really am trying to figure out when i can build a new rig. When I do, it'll def. support 2k7.

Then I def. will. I played the original and enjoyed it.. Love the graphics and new idea of nodes/orbs in 2k7.

btw, the 6Mbps dl is from work. lol.

Nah, there's just lots of fun to be had. Apparently all the old people on GC are tired and we just pub now ;)

I need to pub or else I would have no one to frag. The gc community tends to be very difficult to hit.