High def candy

Flitterkill

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24262.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24281.html

Developer for UT3 walks through some vehicles, etc. 2 parts. VCTF on PS3 first, Warfare (Torlan) in part 2. Worth it.

The Nightshade (invisible Necris vehicle) is *only* defensive with the deployables - has no offensive weapons. However, the spider mines it plants can be guided with the avril guide beam by folks on foot - and the spider mines *book* - thank god they are only avail through that vehicle.

Scorps now have a boost mode (think super mario cart) - that's nice.

-Fk

(edited)

Hover bike sends out wings to hover up to higher area.

Nightshade with cloaking device deploys spiders and motion suppressor cube. Can only see it when deploying stuff. It moves cloaked so I wonder if you can run people over with it. :) With the high degree of detail in this game, the nightshade might be discernible while cloaked due to smeared non-cloaked contestants on nightshade windshield. Only a guess by me though.

I am glad I have my system built already :luxhello:

Edited by MaDPaT

That gel cube is AMAZING! I love it already!

That is the world's largest Jello Jiggler.

I like the widescreen but it looks like part of the top and bottom of the game screen is missing. Where can I order a full height widescreen monitor? I'm looking to upgrade from my CRT in the near future.

A 16:10? I thought most of em were... I know mine is. Probably from just about anywhere, and since you're American I think everyone would tell you to check out newegg first.

You COULD just do a custom resolution.

Off topic: where is HWarrior??????

A 16:10? I thought most of em were... I know mine is. Probably from just about anywhere, and since you're American I think everyone would tell you to check out newegg first.

You COULD just do a custom resolution.

Off topic: where is HWarrior??????

Lets see if you can use the gel cube in your trick dodges Dark.

(edited)
I'm not worried about the gel cube, my tank always moves slowly.

I have never seen you in a tank on Nepenthe, Omnipotent's Minus-Tank Me Up yes, but nowhere else.

If no, great I have to look out for Flitter, Cannon, Dingy, AND Penty in tanks.

Edited by MaDPaT

That gel cube is AMAZING! I love it already!

Watching the rocket go through was pretty sweet.

I wonder if you could stack the slowing power of those cubes.

I'm also thinking about goofy stuff to do with it. For example: shield gun deathmatches inside the gel. That would be intense and boring at the same time.

(edited)
Pat, you forget that the amo slows down while it travels through as well. I'd have an easier time dodging. Though, I never thought about a weapon like the shock primary where there is no lag time.

The unreal guys stated using a sniper rifle on people slowed by cube in choke points. Lag weapons (flak, rockets, mines, spiders, avrils, etc) useless against people outside cube unless people in cube with you. Instant hit weapons sniper rifle is faster than shocker and no lightning gun in ut3. Can't wait to see what new helbender looks like. Hope they added tweaks like the scorpion. Hope the helbender is a little faster. Would like a higher mounting for twin beams so helbender not overly visable from a distance.

Oh well, wishful thinking.

Edited by MaDPaT

I'm not worried about the gel cube, my tank always moves slowly.

I have never seen you in a tank on Nepenthe, Omnipotent's Minus-Tank Me Up yes, but nowhere else.

If no, great I have to look out for Flitter, Cannon, Dingy, AND Penty in tanks.

Penty hasn't played much on Nep since you got serious about playing. You'll know for sure when he's around. If you want to really rile him up use the base tank on Artic to defend the base versus win back back the primary. :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha: