be there in a sec

stutters

"Because of the extreme cold, Hercules had to hold his breath for the 40 second duration so his helmet didn't fog up."

i'd be doing everything i could not to pee my space suit, much less hold my breath.

[utube]gYrd5qwzPrA[/utube]

I go faster than that after a night at TP's

i would feel indestructible with that helmet on

That's exactly why I don't think kids should be allowed to wear helmets when they ski/snowboard. I know it sounds backwards but in my 4 years as a snowboard instructor I saw more broken bones because kids thought themselves invincible than I saw them actually hit their heads...

There's nothing like a mild concussion to get kids to stop acting stupid on their snowboards. :)

I never wore one when I snowboarded, and the only time I ever hit my head was when some <censored> skier cut me off and nicked the tip of the board. caught an edge, and head slammed back onto the packed snow. Not fun.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I'd rather break an appendage than break my head. Of course, I don't snowboard, so just take that as the ramblings of an old fart.

It's just that kids tend to do really stupid things when they think they are protected. At the end of the day they aren't the only ones on the slopes.

Also, Darwinism conquers all, sorry but it's true.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I'd rather break an appendage than break my head. Of course, I don't snowboard, so just take that as the ramblings of an old fart.

It's just that kids tend to do really stupid things when they think they are protected. At the end of the day they aren't the only ones on the slopes.

In my experience, they tend to do stupid things anyway, but yeah, you're right.

Also, Darwinism conquers all, sorry but it's true.

Amen to that. I'll just go invest in a good helmet and wear it everywhere...