Class limits

ZeroDamage

I am the last person to say that there should be limits on anything, BUT when a team of 8 has 6 engineers and no one is pushing offense... there just may be a need for some limits. It used to be that everyone would want to be snipers but now everyone wants to be an engineer. I think there should not be more than 4 on a team when there are only 10-12 players on the team.

Yeah, while I don't know about imposing limits, I will agree that that was really lame. All the team ZD was on did was build turrets and create a fortress. There was no offence, just a massive defensive entrenchment. Which would make sence if the goal was to simply have possetion of a majority of the points by times end, but thats not the case. Nor should they be camping at the second point, when the middle one is the swing point.

I actually left the game because it just wasn't fun anymore.

Shaftiel

Yeah, while I don't know about imposing limits, I will agree that that was really lame. All the team ZD was on did was build turrets and create a fortress. There was no offence, just a massive defensive entrenchment. Which would make sence if the goal was to simply have possetion of a majority of the points by times end, but thats not the case. Nor should they be camping at the second point, when the middle one is the swing point.

I actually left the game because it just wasn't fun anymore.

Shaftiel

rcon changelevel