Is bunny hoping allowed in CAL?

Magruter

you start off running forward, then you stop running forward, and jump....as soon as you jump you turn left with your mouse and strafe left, and then as soon as you land you have to jump again (this is why people use mousewheel). For the second jump you turn your mouse and strafe right....rinse and repeat. The value of bunny hopping is to get somewhere fast, or to dodge shots...watch brawwr from GG in one of his matches to see what I feel is the best bunnyhopping ever.

I've seen a vid of someone bhopping in training. From T side, near the stairs by the ladder. Jumped over the railing, landed and bhopped all the way to the high upper B and took the CT off guard b/c he got there so fast.

I've seen a vid of someone bhopping in training. From T side, near the stairs by the ladder. Jumped over the railing, landed and bhopped all the way to the high upper B and took the CT off guard b/c he got there so fast.

that was clown...he's on the san fran optx now, but if you want to see better bunny hopping, watch brawwr from gravitas gaming