Post your in game name

Lex

After I get back from burning down futureshop and walmart for last night I'm gonna stop by EB games (the OTHER one, not going back to that first one) and pick me up a copy. I called them today and they said they had some :)

DarkArchon I do believe. dark was taken, and dårk wasnt allowed :( Or it might be darkdarkdark

Edited by DarkArchon

The game finally arrived today.

Some dill weed beat me to my name.

For the time being look for ----> Bushie

My name was already taken too even though I got the game the first day but then again I know my name is not uncommon even though I thought of it by myself.

Welcome to the insanity Bushie! :smillie_smilling::smillie_smilling:

(edited)

I've tried to add tekmet like 300 times and he still isn't in my friendslist.... having fun with that deny button?!?!?!?!

EDIT: Actually as of 2:22 EST today it took me more than a minute to login, and my friendslist is totally gone

Edited by Wentz

Just FYI, I'm not ignoring any of your friends requests.

Any time I try to accept, it just tries to send the same request back to the sender and nothing appears in the friends list.

Also, brownie points for anyone that actually changes that default text when sending me another one...

-Fk

I've tried to add tekmet like 300 times and he still isn't in my friendslist.... having fun with that deny button?!?!?!?!

EDIT: Actually as of 2:22 EST today it took me more than a minute to login, and my friendslist is totally gone

Hmmm...Yer on mine...?

I will send to you.