Server is gaining in people and popularity!

Allanon

Yeah, I think if we can switch the server up between sabotage (hint hint), headquarters and perhaps domination we should see more traffic. I know this isn't the server suggestions thread, but perhaps have 1 night a week which is sabotage, 1 that's domination (if that's the one with a, b and c flag points) with the default being hq?

It just seems like a bunch of nade spamming and random shooting towards the objective too me.

It can very much be exactly that. I do like JC's idea---no nades. Unless you have deep impact on your weapon then it would take more skill I guess to penetrate the defense. However, you can turn the timer down to what ever you wish. Ergo--15 seconds for defense and then it spawns a new HQ

Hiya UP! What name were you playing under? And we're glad to see ya in COD4.

Speaking of which... the server was actually FULL tonight! We're filling the server after it's only been online for a week. That's huge. Nice job, everyone!

Speaking of which... the server was actually FULL tonight! We're filling the server after it's only been online for a week. That's huge. Nice job, everyone!

It actually got pretty crazy. We're gonna need to hand out admin or rcon or whatever we're using right now to a few more people to weed out the morons here in the beginning....

It actually got pretty crazy. We're gonna need to hand out admin or rcon or whatever we're using right now to a few more people to weed out the morons here in the beginning....

:wavey:

Just kidding.

But it's a good idea nonetheless.

So far Shazzz, Brew, Shaftiel, and Allanon have the rcon password. Maybe I should get together with them to do a quick rcon tutorial so we can kick/ban people more speedily.