UT3 War Team

Wentz

I'm gonna take a wild guess that UT3 is dead for you guys. Maybe we should make a new topic to see who's NOT playing it? Am I close? No WAR team?

I'd say so. I check about every evening and no one is on in my buddy list. Actually, there is very little UT3 warfare action going on at all. It's very sad...

I'm back but really just spot checking the forums for the next week as the new semester begins.

We'll need to decide the fate of these servers - both the pub and the private - in a week or two. Note that our ability to create servers on very short notice is pretty good so that if we decide to shut it all down, we can revisit things in a few months and get rolling again. I'll start a topic on this in a few days (after we let the holiday lull shake off)

-Fk

I'm personally out for a while (ut3 wise)

Seems like this game is just too hardcore for the noobs, and too noob for the hardcores.

Nobody plays it!

I just can't really get into it...if it isn't technical errors and glitches, it is a lack of anyone playing.

It was all hawt for a bout a week...but then, the PC vets figured out that it just wasn't happening.

I will check in for a while time to time, but I am relegating this game to a secondary drive.

Any chance we can get one of the servers back up for some UT04 action?

It was all hawt for a bout a week...but then, the PC vets figured out that it just wasn't happening.

I know, it seemed it was dead by the time my game came in, darn you media mail!

Hate to say it but I'm out too. I haven't played in 2 weeks.

See you all on clanmates.com in 10 years :prplwacko:

K guys, I might take off to *cough*t5k*cough* then. There are a good base of players in the ladders - pure, eXe, t5k, sck, etc. Actually, it's mostly the vets that are playing these days. I have to see what my schedule's like this semester first.

K guys, I might take off to *cough*t5k*cough* then. There are a good base of players in the ladders - pure, eXe, t5k, sck, etc. Actually, it's mostly the vets that are playing these days. I have to see what my schedule's like this semester first.

I wouldn't mind doing something competitive but as far as GC goes right now it's only CS. The only thing that is holding my interest at the moment is TF2. I'd like to just play the game for what it is for a bit and then maybe hunt down a clan if I stick with it. Thing about TF2 it is not all about aim, sometimes I miss the LG from 2004. I am having fun at the moment though just playing the pubs.