Wha happened?

Allanon

We had a great start but the interest seems to have widdled away for no apparent reason... Unclean where are ya man!?

Now it's just me, Tomatoes, Hellbound, and Lostoften normally ... sorry I'm probably forgetting some others who get on regularly.

P.S. We still need a server name, proper config, and other things... Unclean if you need help just ask.

P.P.S. Was looking around for a good admin program like mani and found this http://www.codhq.com/modules.php?name=News...e&sid=217... should we use this?

Edited by Allanon

I have something called AON--Airdale Ops Network. This program is pretty extensive, although you guys are into more of that so you might really like it. I'm gonna put it up on my site and give you a link in the suggestions forum. I'll be in tonight for a bit. See ya soon.

I am still here...just Christmas season is keeping me busy and office work. Kids man...Kids! Have a couple of those and you will see your gaming take a back seat.

I do agree though...we need some type of gaming mod to run while in COD. All of those console commands...I just can't get the hang of them. It would be alot easier if we could run an admin mod.

Primus sent me a link to an admin program, seems pretty useful. I'll be playing with it today and tomorrow (vacation days! whoo hoo!)

And like some of you, it's been a busy holiday season. Sorry I've been MIA for a little while, but I should be back fairly regularly from this point forward.

And Allanon, check your PM box.

I think shazz sums up the majority of gc allanon. Family and work first then, games if time.

I understand that... and being a senior in high school as well as having been accepted into college I have more free time then the average person... it's just I thought the enthusiasm had died out too... if it's just too much other stuff going on then I can understand that :)